- Full Name: Etielle Rose Cloverts (エティエル・ロゼ・クロバーツ)
- Age: 16
- Occupation: Knight (Apprentice)
- Height: 153cm
- Weight: 44kg
- 3 sizes: B86・W58・H84
- Likes: Learning
- Dislikes: People without motivation
- Values: Family
- Weapon: Silver Fang
Etielle is a Knight Apprentice of the Eimeru Knights. She is a little careless, a fierce believer, and a dedicated hard worker. Her original identity is of a daughter of the country town of lords where she had been living without trouble. However, she noticed the house she was in wasn't very wealthy, and looking at her parents at how tired they are, she begins to think that she can do things herself. Then, she tried to to improve her family's aristocratic position even a little by making a name for herself and becoming a knight. Etielle's Weapon is "Silver Fang", a one-handed sword with an edge so sharp it can freeze the air it cuts through. Because of its special shape and properties, its treatment is difficult and delicate technology is required to mantain it.
In-game, Etielle is a well-rounded charge character with excellent range and great neutral, boasting great jump-ins and aggressive buttons while also having cover on most of her aerials and a great antiair. Her O is a chilling aura that collects Cold Air charges for her Cold Gauge which improves her damage at the cost of meter. Her finish skill requires Cold Air instead of meter, which means you can defensively BRK to make neutral safer without necessarily sacrificing the damage you'll do when you do get in. However, it's important to note that once she starts converting meter into Cold Air she can't gain any more meter until the conversion ends. At the end of every round, all her Cold Air gets converted back into her meter. Good meter management, Cold Air management and decisionmaking are necessary to do well with Etielle.
- 4O is the most efficient way to get Cold Air, but also the slowest. 6O is the least efficient but the fastest. 5O is a good middle-ground for when you wanna charge your Cold Gauge but don't wanna use up all your meter. 6O is best seen as a war emergency power kind of thing to finish a round quickly, since you won't have any meter left to keep your Cold Gauge at a high stage for long.
- Etielle can 4O/5O/6O at ANY time, regardless of being in hitstun, being knocked down, inputting something, etc.
Etielle has lots of great neutral buttons she can throw in to turn the round to her favour. A stray 4HS knockdown can do wonders for getting in, and her aerials aren't terrible for getting in either. j.K, j.S and j.HS are all good buttons to throw infront of you. Going for j.P can be risky since it's one of the slower j.P's in the game, but its range can more than make up for its speed.
Meterless, Anywhere 2P 2K 2S 2HS HS 2HS
Meterless, Overhead Confirm 6HS delay j.S j.HS dj. j.S j.HS j.4S