- 1 Profile
- 2 Special Skills
- 3 Gameplan
- 4 Normal Moves
- 5 Command Moves
- 6 Special Moves
- 7 Finishing Moves
- 8 Combos
- 9 Videos
- 10 External Links
- Name: Claudette Leor (クローデット・レオール)
- Age: 17
- Occupation: Ajin/Beastkin
- Height: 150cm
- Weight: 42kg
- 3 Sizes: B73 W57 H80
- Interests: Being Stroked
- Dislikes: Ardore, Thunder
- Values: Her Younger Sister, Chartette
- Weapon: Fists with power of a weapon & Wind Magic
Press O as a normal, command, or special move is about to make contact
44 during certain normal moves. Air O.K.
Claudette is a highly mobile rushdown character, with a good dash and fast, if stubby, normals. She has relatively good corner carry off of stray hits and does a lot of damage, but her meter gain is relatively slow, requiring careful management of the resources she has on hand, especially when using her Original Action or any BRK points. Playing Claudette well requires getting in and sticking to the opponent at close-mid range.
A vital key to Claudette's pressure and conversion game is knowing her gatlings. A chart explaining them is shown below.
Most of these normals are special cancelable also.
Claudette can get jump cancels off of the following moves:
- 5P, 5K
- j.S, j.HS
Claudette has a couple of different okizeme options to choose from, depending on what gets her the knockdown. In a general sense, airdashing and using a falling j.K or j.214HS~K into falling j.K are the most common options if you think that the opponent isn't going to use an AA reversal. In a lot of knockdown situations, she can also use 2K 236P to pick the opponent up for corner carry, though this will allow them a tech close to the ground.
After Hyperion Kick, 214S
After Hyperion Kick, 236S
K during Spin Falcon
|Take My Deadly Fist!
- 2P 2K 2S 2HS 236P (66 2K 236P)
- Use the 236P ender for corner carry; you'll have to dash in afterward to maintain close range, and if you really want the full corner carry you can do 2K 236P after a dash-in. The opponent wlll be able to tech low after the second 236P.
- 2P 2K 2S 5HS/2HS 214K (2K 236P)
- A variant of the above combo that trades corner carry for positioning and oki. 2K 236P adds damage but allows a low tech.
- 2P 2K 2S 2HS 214S (2K 236P)
- A third variant of the above routes, balancing corner carry and positioning. 2K 236P serves the same purpose as combo #2.
- 4S j.HS land j.P j.K j.S j.HS j.214HS
- j.214H switches sides, and will wallslam, allowing you to dash in or go for an airdash to try an airthrow.
- 4S j.HS land j.K j.S j.HS jc j.S j.214K (2K 236P)
- An alternative to the above combo. Gives a knockdown, with 2K 236P as an option for slight corner carry & meter gain.
- 6HS 4S j.HS jc j.HS j.214K (2K 236P)
- A combo off of universal overhead. Otherwise similar to the second 4S combo.
- 2P 2K 2S/cl.5S 5HS/2HS 214K (2K 236P)
- Short combo that forces a knockdown. If you want to add extra damage, 2K 236P can be added on at the cost of allowing the opponent to tech out, albeit very low to the ground.
- 2P 2K 2S/cl.5S 2HS 236P (66 2K cl.5S 236P)
- Alternative to the above. Slightly more meter generation due to using 236P, but like the above combo, you can add extra damage & meter gain with 66 2K 236P if you don't mind giving the opponent a low tech.
25% Meter, Anywhere xx > 5HS~O > j.K j.S j.H > j.S j.H 214K/H
- Too high for j.214K to knock down.
25% Meter, Anywhere xx > 5HS~O 236HS f.5S 214S~236S j.66 j.K j.HS land ~ f.5S ~ 214S~236S j.66 j.K j.HS rejump j.K j.S j.HS land, sj.8 j.K j.S j.HS dj. j.214K
- Might not work on some characters?
25% Meter, Corner xx > 5HS~O 236HS ~ tk.214S c.5S 5K 214S~236S j.66 j.K j.HS land ~ f.5S ~ 214S~236S j.66 j.K j.HS rejump j.K j.S j.HS land, sj.8 j.K j.S j.HS dj. j.214K
50% Meter, Midscreen xx > 2H 236P BRK -> Dash (5K 623S) / ( delay 5H 236P)
- 623S will leave airborne, 236P will tech close to ground.