- 1 Story
- 2 Playstyle
- 3 Normal Moves
- 4 Command Moves
- 5 Special Moves
- 6 Extra Special Moves
- 7 Ultimate Chaos Moves
- 8 Extra Ultimate Chaos Moves
- 9 Destruction Chaos
- 10 Strategy
- 11 Combos
- 12 Videos
- 13 Colors
A special agent of the Earth Military Union. She got assigned to watch over Hikaru by her superiors, which is great for her because she can try to get senpai to notice her now.
Lupinus' playstyle can be best described as high mobility and high space control, with a command dash to help close the distance and command throws to crack open people at close range.
Though her normals and specials are a little on the slow side, they let her cover a broad variety of angles and ranges--she has strong and useful tools in her kit for anti-air, air-to-air, and air-to-ground. Generally speaking, she can engage at her leisure, and has respectable damage output and corner carry to match. She has a fairly high conversion rate at close and mid range, too, and she has a strong corner mixup tool with her 4/6BD Extra Special (wallcling), in addition to a powerful pressure tool in her 214214K (Claymore).
The main difficulties in Lupinus' playstyle come from her lack of defensive options. As noted earlier, her normals are somewhat slow, meaning that mashing out of pressure is a tricky task, and she has limited reversal options that are mostly constrained to her Extra Moves that carry significant risk if misused. Her pressure game is also relatively lackluster without spending meter for 214214K.
Mobility (Run vs. Step)
Run: Lupinus has one of the faster runs in the game, and it tends to be more useful for helping her get midscreen combos via microdashes. Most of the time Lupinus players will use Run over Step.
Step: Lupinus' step is relatively fast and it's airborne, so you can use it to avoid grabs and possibly some lows. Most characters like step for step canceling normals into tick throws, and while Lupinus can make use of that, the nature of her command dash means that this function isn't as useful as it is for other characters.
Extra Move Selection
Specials: Both 4/6BD (wallcling) and 623K (neck throw) have their strong points. Carrying wallcling will give you an oppressive corner game with a variety of options to keep the opponent guessing and stressed out, while neck throw gives you a reversal option and additional command throw to break open defenses--it's also an excellent Exceed starter if you can connect with it. That said, 4/6BD is hard to utilize effectively if you're not close to the corner, and while 623K does have reversal frames it also has a long recovery time and doesn't really hit anti-air. In a general sense 623K is a better pick for matchups where you'll need a meterless reversal, while matchups where it's easier to run mixups will benefit more from taking 4/6BD.
Supers: 236236K (snatcher) is a an anti-air super that does a lot of damage, while 236236P (bionic arm/Raijin) is a rushing dash punch. Taking 236236K gives you a powerful anti-air attack, while 236236P has decent horizontal reach, and some invul (moreso with the C version). The downside to 23623K is that it is completely useless against grounded enemies and doesn't have wide horizontal reach per se, while 236236P is a little trickier to set up loops with despite the distance it travels. If you prefer high damage and air control, take 236236K; for corner carry and slightly more flexible reversal targeting, take 236236P.
|162nd Gata = Sparrow (Suzume)
Special Chaos Combo
|Special Chaos Combo
|650th Gata = Nighthawk (Yotaka)
|96th Gata = God Hammer (Tetsui)
|69th Gata = Heaven's Sword (Tenken)
|R6th Gata = Regulus (Shishi)
|1128th Gata = Striker (Gekitetsu)
|1127th Gata = Vanguard (Kiba)
|67th Gata = Hydra (Orochi)
|67th Gata Mushiki = Zero (Rei)
Extra Special Moves
|M31st Gata = Gale (Hayate)
|1st Gata - 43rd Shiki = Falcon (Hayabusa)
4BD/6BD (air OK)
Ultimate Chaos Moves
|92nd Gata = Claymore (Juuken)
|89th Gata = Berserk (Sentora)
Extra Ultimate Chaos Moves
|91st Gata = Saint's Arrow (Koushi)
|81st Gata = Jupiter (Raijin)
|M270th Gata = Mars (Ikusagami)|
- 5A 5B delay 5A 5B 5C 236A~A etc.
- - Sets up a damage combo midscreen by allowing for a supercancel after 236A~A, especially if you carry 236236K as an extra super.
- 5A 5B delay 5A 5B 5C 63214B etc.
- - For corner carry primarily.
- 2D 5A 5B 5C 63214B (corner) 5B sjc j.C j.C land jump j.C j.C land jump j.C j.C double jump j.B j.D ender
- 2B 5A 5B 5C 623B 2A 5C sjc j.B j.C 5A sjc j.C j.C super jump j.C j.C super jump j.C j.C j.D j.623C
- j.D 5A 5C 623B 2A 5C sjc j.A j.B j.C land super jump j.C j.C land super jump j.C j.C land super jump j.C j.D j.214C Exceed 63214B 236236P AB 5D 63214B 236236P chaos shift 5C 63214B 6321463214P 63214P 236236P
- 41236BD 2B sjc j.C j.C super jump j.C delay j.C rejump j.A j.C djc j.B j.D j.214C
- Corner loop off of ex command grab, you can confirm into ex command grab by canceling any normal into a command run, then canceling the command run into the ex grab. Video example
- 236236K AB 236C 5C sjc j.C delay j.C rejump j.C delay j.C rejump j.C. delay jC rejump j.C djc jB. j.D ender
- 2C sjc j.214C 5A 5B sjc j.A j.B j.D land j.A j.B j.C (corner) land j.A j.C double jump j.B j.D ender
- parry 5C iad C run j.A j.B j.C land j.C j.C land j.C double jump j.B j.D ender
- back to corner parry 5C run under 5A sjc j.C delay j.C rejump j.C delay j.C j.A j.C djc j.B j.D ender
- 5A 5B 5C 63214D 41236BD dash 5A sjc j.A j.B j.C run j.A j.B j.C (corner) j.A j.C djc j.B j.D ender
- 5A 5B 5C 63214D 41236BD dash 5A 5C 63214B 2A 5C sjcC,C j.C,C j.C djc j.B j.D ender
- 6321463214P~63214P dash 5A 5B sjc j.A j.B j.D j.A j.B j.C 214AC 2B 5C sjcBC 5A sjcC,C j.C,C j.C djc j.B j.D ender
- ...236236K AB 63214B (corner) 2A 5C sjc j.C delay j.C rejump j.C delay j.C rejump j.C djc j.B j.D ender
- CH j.C 5B sjc j.A j.B j.C run j.A j.B j.C j.214A
- CH j.C 5A 63214B (corner) 2A 5C sjc j.C delay j.C rejump j.C delay j.C j.C djc j.B j.D ender
- CH 236236A iad j.D 5A 5C 63214B (corner) 2A 5C sjc j.C delay j.C rejump j.C delay j.C rejump j.C delay j.C rejump j.C djc j.B j.D ender
- CH j.C 2B 5C sjc j.C delay j.C rejump j.C delay j.C rejump j.A j.C djc j.B j.D ender
- CH 236236A 5C sjc j.C delay j.C rejump j.C delay j.C rejump j.C djc j.B j.D ender (can Exceed if j.214C is the ender)
- j.214C Exceed 63214B 236236D AB 236C 236236D AB 236C 236236D
- j.214C Exceed 214A 236236A(?) AB 214A 236236A AB 214A 236236A (corner) AB 5C sjcC,C j.C,C j.A j.C djc j.B j.D ender
- ...236A~A Exceed 63214B 236236D AB 236C 236236D AB 236C 236236D
- 623D walk 5A sjc j.A j.B j.D j.A j.B j.C 214A B+C 41236B 236236A Exceed
- Some combos: 
|A Button||B Button||C Button||D Button|
|R1 + A Button||R1 + B Button||R1 + C Button||R1 + D Button|