About the cow
Mauve 20:36, 24 November 2011 (UTC)
- English translations
- Suimusou English (all game-related hacking, packaging)
- Hisouten English (all game-related hacking, packaging)
- Hisoutensoku English (all game-related hacking, some graphics, packaging)
- MegaMari (unpacking, minor hacking)
- Maristice (all game-related hacking, packaging)
- Remidoki (all game-related hacking, packaging)
- Hellsinker (all game-related hacking, packaging)
- Nitroid (some hacking support)
- Marisa and Alice's Trap Tower (all game-related hacking, packaging)
- Famous Writer (VN engine, for a certain pigeon game demo)
- Tobari and the Night of the Curious Moon (official translation!)
- Suimusou color editor
Some blog posts about the translation work and stuff.
I wrote some articles for mizuumi about Caster's history and how you go about modifying a game for it. Check 'em out.
See the dedicated page.
- http://tasofro.net/touhou135/ Official site.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbFyYb6y9PU Gameplay video.
Oh hey remember how I said it could have been a Psychic Force clone? Called it.