Jump to navigation Jump to search
|5A||-||-||HL||Yes||-||put words here|
|2A||-||-||HL||Yes||-||put words here|
|5B||-||-||HL||Yes||-||put words here|
|2B||-||-||L||Yes||-||put words here|
|cl.C||-||-||HL||Yes||Stagger||put words here|
|5C||-||-||HL||No||Stagger||put words here|
|2C||-||-||HL||Yes||Stagger||put words here|
|cl.D||-||-||HL||Yes||Stagger||put words here|
|5D||-||-||HL||No||Stagger||put words here|
|2D||-||-||L||No||Launch||put words here|
|j.A||-||-||H||Yes||-||put words here|
|j.B||-||-||H||Yes||-||put words here|
|j.C||-||-||H||Yes||Stagger||put words here|
|j.D||-||-||H||Yes||Stagger||put words here|
7 8 9 The numeric directional input assumes that the player \ | / is facing right and corresponds to the number formation 4 - 5 - 6 on a keyboard's numpad. So in application, this makes 4 / | \ act as "back", 5 - "neutral", 6 - "forward", and so on. 1 2 3 All further directional notation follows this template.
- bold text - indicates that the text is part of a combo
- ABCD - indicates the button to be pressed, A, B, C, or D. when grouped together such as AB or A+B it means to press the buttons together.
- lowercase words - indicates that whatever described is not literal inputs. Usually a note such as "delay" or a system mechanic such as "exceed"
- cl. - stands for "close", indicates the version of the move that you get when close to the opponent
- f. - stands for "far", indicates the version of the move that you get when away from the opponent. If neither cl nor f is specified then it is either unimportant to combo or both work
- j. - stands for "jump", indicates the move must be done in the air
- cs - stands for "chaos shift" done by pressing A+B during a super
- ec - stands for "exceed cancel" done by pressing B+C
- > - indicates the next move in the combo. Assume it's a cancel unless otherwise noted
- ~ - indicates a followup to a move
- [X] - indicates an input should be held
- ]X[ - indicates an input should be released
- (X) - if X is just a number it indicates how many hits of a multi-hit move should connect. If X is more notation in indicates an optional part of the combo, usually an extension with super
- regular text - indicates that the text is not part of a combo, when following after bold text it's usually an explanation of the combo or notes about execution.