Under Night In-Birth/UNIST/Wagner/Combos
1) Old Faithful
- Something awkward, 6B > 6C , 2C > delay 5C > j.2C , 66C > 22X
- This works off anything everywhere, it's not good but when you hit something really wack it's good to :know this so you get hard knockdown.
- Good to know that if you do this off a non awkward starter and go into it fast you can replace 2C > :delay 5C > j.2C, with 2C > 5C > j.B > j.C > j.2C for more damage.
- Anything that goes into 6C you can do this route with so 2C > 3C > 6C, whatever sure, 2C > 5C > 6C, also fine.
2) Bad confirm GRD free (5A/2A/assault anything/2B > 2 more hits) *generally
- 3 hits > 214A , 6B > 5[C] > 9j.[C] > j.236[B] , 66C > 22X
- Super reliable mid-screen combo, less hits is more damage
- For higher execution variant on some characters you can add a delayed 3C between 6B and 5[C]
Alternate Variation) More bad confirm
- 3 hits > 214A , 6B > j.[C] > j.236[A] , 66C > 22X
- For use on routes that use an A, B and C move. example 5A > 5B > 5C see section VI for full listing.
3) Bad confirm Max damage (5A/2A/assault anything/2B > 2 more hits) *generally
- 3 hits > 214B, delay FF, 2C > 3C > 5[C] > 9j.[C] > j.236[B] , 66C > 22X
- Higher damage but FF use drains 1 GRD block for like 200 more damage...good early in GRD cycle not so :good late if it would cause a loss of vorpal.
- Higher damage but FF use drains 1 GRD block for like 200 more damage...good early in GRD cycle not so good late if it would cause a loss of vorpal.
- Same limitations for ground starters as BnB 2.
4) Good confirm midscreen (5B/5C/214A/6B/most things)
- Opener > [FF] > 22A , 66B > 214[A] , 66C > (214B) > 236A > delay followup A , 2C > j.2C > 22X
- 214B extension should only be used when not at corner
- You can flip 214[A] and 214B for the same damage, it makes the combo more consistent on some characters, like Hilda, but less reliable on others.
- Openers: damage assumes point blank. There are many more see Optimizing Midscreen Good Starters at the bottom for a more complete list.
- A) 5C > 214A , 2C
- B) 5C > 214A > 6B > 6C
- C) 5C > 2C > 3C > 6C
- D) 5C > 6B > 6C
- E) 5B > 5C > 2C
- F) 5B > 2C > 3C > 6C
- G) 5B > 6B > 6C
- H) 5B > 214A > 2C
- J) 6B > 6C
- Then you finish up the combo so an example combo would be
- 5B > 6B > 6C > [FF] > 22A , 66B > 214[A] , 66C > 214B > 236A > delay followup A , 2C > j.2C > 22A
- These enders are to replace "66C > 236A> delay A> 66C > 22X", at the end.
A) Safe Assault/win GRD variation
- 66C > (214X) > 236B > delay B , j.236[A] , 5[D]/6D
- Often used to 5[D] and win GRD.
- Most damage
- You can also get a buff, but it's extremely tight and not recommended.
- 214X is only performed midscreen
B) Corner Double Buff
- Run forward 3C > 5[C] > j.[C] > j.A > j.B > 66C > 22B
- Does less than the normal ender, but ends in double buff, generally very worth it.
C) Corner Damage
- 66C > 236B > immediate B , 2C > j.2C > 22X
- Adds like 50 damage over midscreen combo if all 236B hits connect.
- 214[X] must put them against the wall, or you will put yourself in the corner instead aka bad.
D) Old Ender/No Jump
- 66C > (214X) > 236A > delay followup A , 66C > 22X
- This is the old ending route and is still used on many other wagner routes, where a jump has already been used.
- 214X is only performed midscreen
HELP I HAVE SHIELD BUFF STARTING ON THIS COMBO, AND I CAN'T FOLLOWUP AFTER 214[X]:
- No worries there either do a 214A starter, or instead of 66B > 214[A] do 66B , 3C > 214[A], and make sure to use 214B for the optional shield rush at the end if you use it. 66B , 6B(both hits)> 214[A] will also work as a replacement, and will do more damage in routes where 3C was already used.
- What if I have sword buff can I get more damage? Yes, but it's results in different combos see the Pre-Buffed combos section.
5) Same as above but 1 less bounce used, bit less carry.;
- Opener > [FF] > 22A , 66B , 3C > j.[C] > j.A > j.B , 66C > (214X) > 236A > delay followup A , 66C > 22X
- New Openers:
- A) 2C > 2A (whiff) , 2B > 6C:
- B) 5B > 2C > 5[C] > 6C
6) Random corner hit non knockdown, less hits more damage
- 3 hits > 214B > [FF] > 22A , 3C > 214[A] , 66C > 236B > delay followup B > j. 236[A] , 66C > delay 214X > 22X
- Same 3 hit rules apply as BnB2 see section VI at bottom for more info.
ALTERNATE VARIANTS: A) If 2 hit starter
- 2 hits > 214B > [FF] > 22A , 2C > delay 3C > 214[A] , 66C > 236B > delay followup B > j. 236[A] , 66C > delay 214X > 22X
B) If 1 hit starter
- 1 hits > 214B > [FF] > 22A , 6B > delay 2C > delay 3C > 214[A] , 66C > 236B > delay followup B > j. 236[A] , 66C > delay 214X > 22X
- Very difficult an advance combo basically.
- 6B > delay 2C does not work on Yuzu or Merk.
C) If bad 3 hit starter/4 hits
- lots of hits > 214B > [FF] > 22A , 3C > 214[A] , 66C > 236B > followup B , 2C > j.2C , 66C > delay 214X > 22X
- bad starters are a bit more complicated 2AA > 5C the normal route works but 5A > 5B > 5C and you need this route. Same rules as Bnb 2 and 3.
- Neo Wagner Combos to Learn by ShinsoBEAM