Under Night In-Birth/UNIEL/FAQ
- What is Under Night In-Birth?
- What platform(s) is this game on?/Where can I get it?
- The game has had many different arcade releases with new characters, stages and balance changes.
- The latest version, Exe:Late[st] was ported to the Playstation 3, Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita systems, both physical and downloadable copies are available. The Japanese version released on July 20, 2017 and is confirmed to be releasing in North America and Europe late 2017.
- The now outdated version, Exe:Late was ported by Arc System Works to the Playstation 3 with both physical and downloadable copies available. It was released on July 24, 2014 in Japan, on February 24, 2015 in North America, and in February 27, 2015 in Europe. A PC Port released on Steam and other digital retailers on July 12, 2016.
Ver. 1.00 (September 20, 2012)
Ver. 1.01 (October 4, 2012)
- Effects changed for Chain Shift when done with more than 6 blocks of GRD.
- Using a Chain Shift with less than 6 blocks of GRD won't reset the combo limit anymore.
- Compensation Fluctuation Value for Chain Shift has been changed.
- Amount of EXS gained from Chain Shift has been changed.
- Automatic gain of EXS gauge has been changed.
- Amount of GRD you get from using Assault has been changed.
- Increased recovery for jump attacks when blocked with Shield.
- Increased invincibility for Veil Off with maximum charge.
- Fixes on other minor bugs.
Ver. 1.02 (November 1, 2012)
- Hilda added as a playable character.
Ver. 1.03 (December 19, 2012)
- Eltnum added as a playable character.
- Auto Recovery now has an EXS Bonus based on how long combo you've gotten hit with.
- Remaining time of GRD Break can now be seen.
- EXS you get by taking damage is now determined by how long combo you were hit by.
- Infinite Worth now always takes 200% of the EXS.
- Amounts of ground bounce and wall bounce now reset after the end of combo.
- Neutral Shield now has shorter recovery.
- Chain Shift is now easier to input.
- Dash Attacks are now easier to input.
- Increased the amount of GRD you get from blocking an overhead.
- You can reduce the remaining time of GRD Break by guarding or getting hit.
- Carmine's "Pierce through!" maximum amount is now 2.
- Carmine's "Dissolve" now consumes health even if the opponent interrupts the move.
- Vatista's "Sidereus Fragmentum" won't detonate after it has been blocked 5 times in a row.
- Seth's Infinite Worth's kicking part won't gain EXS anymore.
- Hitbox of Hilda's backstep's landing part was fixed.
- Hitbox of Eltnum's airthrows landing part was fixed.
- Eltnum's Cutting Sync's B version is now special cancel-able when blocked.
Ver. 1.05 (March 14, 2013)
- Added support for SEGA's "ALL.Net P-ras MULTI" system and Aime cards.
- In-Birth Front opened.
Ver. 1.06 (April 11, 2013)
- Fixes on operation stability.
Ver. 2.00 (September 9, 2013)
- Guard Thrust added.
- Force Function added.
- 2 new stages added.
- Chaos added as a playable character.
- New modes: Normal Mode, Score Attack, Time Attack and Training Mode.
- In-Birth Front gained support of "In-Birth Points" and all kinds of customization.
- Width of the stages has been increased
- Characters can no longer move before the round starts
- Universal nerfs in each character's health and damage
- Assault no longer consumes EXS
- Jump attacks are now overheads only during the descending part of a jump
- Pratfall mechanics removed
- Auto Recovery removed (Aerial Recovery is now invincible until you land, but you can't move in the air)
- Recovery options increased: Ground Backward Roll added. Aerial Forward, Neutral and Backward.
- "Recover Correction Value" added which changes the length of combos.
- Particular invincibilities added to certain moves, like "invincible only against projectiles"
- If an aerial attack is now Shielded, the user can't move anymore before they land.
- Guard Shield now pushes the opponent away from the user.
- Wallbounce limit on combo dropped to 1 wallbounce. Instant recovery if used twice in a combo.
- If a Veil Off hits the opponent during a combo, it won't cause a GRD Break but destroys Vorpal state instead.
Ver. 2.01 (September 18, 2013)
- Akatsuki added as a computer-only character.
- Universal correction on Dash-cancel Dash (You can no longer cancel dash-cancel dash into normal dash).
- Hilda's charged j.C is now counted as a multi-hitting overhead .
Ver. 2.02 (October 22, 2013)
- Akatsuki added as a playable character.
- Bug fixes
- Vatista's floating (j.A+B) fixed
- Special attacks added that appears when you use Vatista's Sidereus Fragmentum four times in a combo
- Hilda's Force Function animation modified
- Huge meter gain when use Carmine's 3C at certain times has been fixed
- Accuracy of Chaos' "Sidle up" fixed.
Ver. 2.03 (July 24, 2014)
- Nanase and Byakuya added as a playable character.
- 3 new stages added.
- Rearranged character roster select.
- Chaos is on the 2P row to Hilda's 1P.
- Eltnum is on the 1P side to Akatsuki's 2P.
- Akatsuki got his winner announcer.
Ver. 2.04 (October, 2014)
- Minor characters' buffs and nerfs
- BGM can now be selected in Stage selection