Jump to navigation Jump to search
MoveData is used in conjunction with AttackData or FrameData templates to make character pages
- List of Parameters and Usage
- name: Name of the attack
- input: the input for the attack
- image: the image you want to use
- caption: the caption you want under the image
- imageSize: size of the image. Format is 175x250px = 175 pixel width and 250 pixel height. 175x250px is default if no value entered.
- you can have up to 10 images/captions/sizes this way with the variables image2 - image10 and caption2 - caption10
- textonly: set this to "yes" to make a MoveData template without frame data tables.
- data: this is where the data template goes (like Template:AttackData-KERRR or Template:AttackData-MAAB)
- version: Attack Data templates have a version variable that are useful for attacks that have different versions, such as air and ground versions of the same attack. See the second example below.
- header: Attack Data templates can opt to not show the header. This is useful for having multiple rows of data. See the second and third examples below for an example of each case.
|Green Dragon Wrath