- 00:04, 2 March 2018 Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel/System (hist) [1,255 bytes] Arsow (Created page with "Evernote Document on System Mechanics (Frame Data links are dead): https://www.evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/1954d2a9-3218-4218-9e16-44ab7fd956be/c2b3f13e4d26ac55cae576f25c2df1b1")
- 04:10, 8 January 2018 Arcana Heart 3 LMSS/Meter Gain (hist) [19,479 bytes] Bill307 (Created page with "Your meter gain is affected by your Arcana. Each Arcana has 3 separate numbers for the amount of meter you gain from attacking, from blocking, and from getting hit. In EF, you...")
- 05:49, 4 January 2018 Arcana Heart 3 LMSS/Blood Arcana, Ichor (hist) [1,586 bytes] Bill307 (Created page with "(Note: this Arcana's info is currently just a copy-and-paste from the Six Stars changes page.) === Passive attributes === ---- '...")
- 21:40, 28 December 2017 Arcana Heart 3 LMSS/HP Modifiers and Guts (hist) [26,720 bytes] Bill307 (Created page with "Characters and Arcanas have HP modifiers. 27200 is the default starting HP. Your starting HP will change depending on the character you choose. In addition, the Arcanas you ''...") originally created as "Arcana Heart 3 LMSS/Character and Arcana HP Modifiers and Guts"
- 07:01, 23 December 2017 Arcana Heart 3 LMSS/Tyr Arcana, Gottfried (hist) [4,994 bytes] Bill307 (Created page with "<center> Gottfried: Týr</center> <center> Gottfried's Move List</center> (Note: most of this Arcana's info...")
- 06:55, 22 December 2017 Arcana Heart 3 LMSS/Arcana Effects On HP, EF, and Meter (hist) [102 bytes] Bill307 (Created page with "The Arcana you choose affects many aspects of your character: your HP, your EF duration and recharge rate, your burst recharge rate, and the meter you gain. It also affects yo...")
- 23:56, 16 December 2017 Arcana Heart 3 LMSS/Choosing an Arcana (hist) [21,912 bytes] Bill307 (Created page with "This page gives brief descriptions of which Arcanas are good for which kinds of things, and lists their relevant specials/supers/Eclipses/passive abilities. This is useful if ...")