Rockin Android/Acceleration of Suguri X/SuguriP
Suguri with Pods. She is essentially the same as regular Suguri, but with a couple of added/changed moves. Only available in X-Edition.
- Tap WA [Beam]
- Damage: 120
- Fires a single laser from a rifle. Dash cancelable as soon as beam leaves the weapon. Slightly tracking in close proximity.
Strait Beam + Pod
- Hold WA [Beam]
- Damage: 120 + 60 × 5
- Fires lasers from each pod plus a charged laser from the beam rifle. Pods fire regardless of positioning.
- Dash + WA [Beam]
- Damage: 40 × 5
- The pods surround the opponent then fire lasers directly at opponent from multiple directions.
- Tap WB [Ballistic]
- Damage: 60 × 4
- Four generic missiles arc outwards before tracking opponents position.
Zig-Zag Drive Missiles
- Hold WB [Ballistic]
- Damage: 80 × 7
- Seven smaller missiles randomly scatter forwards in an acute spread. Missiles trajectory randomly changes slightly.
- Close SP + WA [Melee]
- Damage: 40 + 120 + 120
- Close range saber slashes, can chain up to three hits. The third cut can be exchanged with a WA beam shot which can then be chained with her Saber Rush attack.
- Combo: Spec1 (120) + Spec1 (40) + WA (200) + WB (85) + HyperB (500)
- Combo: Spec1 (120) + Spec1 (40) + WA (200) + HyperA (330) + Dash cancel + Spec1 (120) + Spec1 (40) + WA (200) + WB (85)
Pod Laser Firing
- Far SP + WA [Beam]
- Damage: 60 × 5
- A laser shot from each pod targets the opponent directly. This requires each pod to be ready to fire. If a pod is out of position or busy then it will not fire. Can not be rapidly discharged (pods take a while to "reload").
- SP + WB [Melee]
- Damage: 85 + 65 × 5
- Dashes toward the opponent with sword for multiple hits. Number of hits relative to distance and positioning.
Hyper A1: Hyper Beam Rifle
- Execution: Hyper
- Damage: 30 × 11
- A narrow plasma laser. Fires fairly quickly, but damage is kind of low. It can be canceled into itself twice in a row. Just like Suguri's, the beam can be dash canceled mid-way through the Hyper and it will continue to fire even while Suguri-P is dashing. This can allow you to create interesting combos such as: Beam Saber x2 > Hyper Beam Rifle > Dash cancel > Beam Saber x2 > Hyper Beam Rifle > Dash cancel > Beam Saber x3
Hyper A2: Pod Barrage
- Execution: Dash + Hyper
- Damage: 40 × 10
- Pods surround opponent and fire multiple laser shots at opponent. Basically a super version of her dash+WA.
Hyper B: Saber Slash
- Execution: WB + Hyper
- Damage: 85 × 4
- Sends out an energy wave from the saber. Moves pretty fast but only covers a short distance.
Hyper C: Hyper Saber
- Execution: SP + Hyper
- Damage: 500 x 1
- A single rushing super saber slash. Essentially a super version of her Spec+WB.
Accel Hyper: Hyper-Expansion Pod
- Execution: SP + WB + Hyper OR WA + WB + Hyper
- Damage: 40 × 17
- Pods surround opponent and fire multiple laser shots at opponent. Basically a powered-up version of her Pod Barrage.
It's Suguri with Pods, so play her like Suguri. She shares the same moves as Suguri except for held-WA, dash+WA and far-Spec+WA which become pod-moves. She also shares the same supers except for the pod-supers (which suck unless comboed).
Suguri-P's far-Spec+WA1 is kind of nice for damage if all the lasers hit. Suguri-P's Dash+WA is nice to just fire and forget, since the pods will continue to fire for a long period of time you can do other things while they fire, and it also encourages the opponent to dash a lot and increase their heat.