Rockin Android/Acceleration of Suguri X/Saki
From Mizuumi Wiki
First boss from Suguri. She has a sort of weak-seeming playing style, but don't underestimate her. Some of her attacks can hit hard.
- Press WA [Beam]
- Damage: 50x n
- Creates a ring of shots around Saki that each do 50 damage. Great for an anti-missile maneuver.
- Dash + WA [Beam]
- Damage: 50x2
- Creates two small wisp-like shots that waver while tracking Saki loosely. After a second or two the shots double in size and begin tracking the opponent instead. You can mass a lot of these by quickly dash canceling the start-up pose and performing another, then repeating very rapidly.
- Press WB [Ballistic]
- Damage: 25x n
- Like any boomerang, they'll come back.
- Hold WB [Ballistic]
- Damage: 150x7
- They do less damage the closer your enemy is. These can be slightly controlled by holding a direction when fired. Holding 2 (down) will fire them slightly angled more downwards towards the bottom of the screen. Holding 8 (up) will fire them very slightly higher toward the top of the screen.
- Press SP + WA [Melee]
- Damage: 180 (360 on explosion)
- The explosions happen on a 25% chance.
- Press SP + WB [Melee]
- Damage: 25x n
- Can be canceled/chained into Spec1 as soon as the blade lights up.
Hyper A1: Cyclone Cymbal
- Execution: Hyper
- Damage: 50 (Beam) 120 (Missile)
- Creates a thick ring of energy shots similar to Tornado Cymbal, and a thinner ring of missiles.
Hyper A2: Galaxy Bell
- Execution: Dash + Hyper
- Damage: 40x n
- Around 17 Stardust Bell shots deploy immediately. Many of the shots will quickly grow to phase two and track the opponent.
Hyper B: Rolling Tambourine
- Execution: SP + Hyper
- Damage: 25x n
- About 10 Tambourine's deploy in a small circle around Saki.
Hyper C: Sunshine Bell
- Execution: WB + Hyper
- Damage: 30x n
- Creates a energy sphere above Saki's head which tracks the opponent. The longer you hold the hyper button the larger the Sunshine Bell will grow and the longer it will last. It will consume up to 2 bars and make two passes at your opponent. It's like a Genki Dama (spirit bomb), hurrr.
Accel Hyper: Big Bang Bell
- Execution: WB + Dash + Hyper
- Damage: 999
- Creates a huge energy ball like Sunshine Bell overhead which has a vacuum effect, it then quickly explodes and inflicts damage.
- Stardust Bells. You want a lot of these. Press dash then tap WA while dashing, then quickly let go of dash and press it again to cancel the attack pose, then tap WA again while dashing. Repeat very rapidly to mass tons of Stardust Bells and meter very quickly.
- Once you have a bunch of Stardust Bells, try to hit the opponent with melee so that all the orbs hit while they are caught in hitstun.
- Tambourine Boomerangs can be dash canceled as soon as the tambourine lights up (instead of as soon as the pose begins). Maracas Napalm has a very late dash cancel window (it's slightly after the last Maraca leaves Saki).
- Try to be "under" the opponent before using the Sunshine Bell or Big Bang Bell. And being above or beside the opponent before using Maracas Napalm helps with targeting.
- Mauryaa + Maracas Napalm.
- Tambourine Blade > Maracas Grenade.