Rockin Android/Acceleration of Suguri X/NoName
An altered human with some pretty beefy attacks. He resembles an enemy from the original SUGURI... Only available in X-Edition. For information on how to unlock him, see the FAQ. His objective is to make all the girls part of his harem. His win quotes are nonsensical, yet amusing.
No Name's gameplan revolves around putting as much stuff on the screen as possible and then giving them incredibly damaging missiles to deal with. He can be played a variety of ways, but they all revolve around the core concept of forcing a mistake out of your opponent.
- Note: All (Unit) denotations refer to the non-attacking unit ramming into your opponent. Generally not very consistent as far as damage values go. In addition, all damage values are for one of any given unit. If an attack calls out more than one, it is noted with a multiplier in parenthesis.
- Press A [Beam/Ballistic]
- Damage: 80 (Beam), 100 (Unit)
- A Stage 1 grunt from the original SUGURI. Throws out 0-2 small balls of energy and then flies off in a random direction toward the opponent.
- Dash + A [Beam/Ballistic]
- Damage: 80 (Beam), 100 (Unit) (x3)
- Creates three aforementioned droids that fire 0-2 energy balls from each unit before flying in the general direction of your opponent. A very good tool for filling the ring full of junk.
- Hold [A] [Beam]
- Damage: 150x2
- Another Stage 1 enemy. Conjures a laser pod that fires two beam shots with a slight pause between each.
- Press B [Ballistic]
- Damage: 20x2 (Blast), 10 (Unit) (x4)
- Fires four spike mines that gently drift toward the opponent before exploding. No Name moves back a distance when using this attack, making it a good move to use to get away from an opponent as well as convincing them a certain path is a bad idea.
- Hold [B] [Ballistic]
- Damage: 200 (Missile), 21x7 (Blast) (x2)
- Summons two very durable missiles that slowly track your opponent. They'll get faster the longer they stick around, however they will explode after a set (but still very long) amount of a time. You can also damage yourself if one explodes while you're close to it, so be careful.
- Press sA [Melee]
- Damage: 45x8
- Throws out a claw drill that goes in a straight line for a short distance. Does more hits up close, and is dash cancelable very early.
- Press sB [Melee]
- Damage: 195 + 145x2
- A very large punch attack with a bit of startup but heavy damage. Also does quite a bit of knock back.
Hyper A1: Beam Wheel
- Execution: Hyper
- Damage: 50x2 (Beam), 100 (Unit) (x5)
- Throws out five wheel satellites that shoot a beam in rapid sequence from each other. They then fly off roughly towards the direction that they fired.
- Great tool all around for damage, shutting an opponent down, and for blocking exits when the units move out.
Hyper A2: Beam Unit Swarm
- Execution: Dash + Hyper
- Damage: 150x2 (x6)
- Creates six of No Name's Beam Unit pods. Great for combos, keeping opponents on the move, and for pre-emptively capitalizing on a Missile explosion about to happen.
Hyper B: Missile Swarm
- Execution: B + Hyper
- Damage: 80x10
- The same as NoName's Spec2 Missiles, except there's six of them. If you use this while there are any other missiles flying about, you'll set them off and not launch any, effectively wasting your Hyper attack. However, you can follow up with the normal Missiles as well, throwing eight out onto the field.
Hyper C: Robo Pummel
- Execution: sHyper
- Damage: 75x5 + 255
- This Hyper gets more hits at a closer range.
Accel Hyper: God Finger
- Execution: A + B + Hyper or sB + Hyper
- Damage: 799 + 85x5
- This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to draft you into my harem, lovely ladies!
- No Name's Robo Arm glows gold and he charges forward.
No Name is all about making your opponent disoriented, distracted, and dead. With a number of great tools at his disposal to make your opponent move, trap them, or make a bad decision, it's only a matter of time before he hits you with those giant homing missiles.
They seem easy to dodge, but the true thing is the amount of fear they instill in your opponent while having to dodge and deal with droids, pods, and a No Name flying around introducing a robo fist to your jaw. Getting hit by one usually means getting hit by all of them and if your opponent has high heat that's bad news bears and could lead to a touch of death or close to it.
Your dash drones are very good as it summons three at once for the price of sitting still once, just be wary of the heat it heaps upon you. Laser pods are good for sniping and suggesting movement. Use supers to cool down and to create false pathways for your opponent to run into your other attacks and/or missiles. You set the stage, all you need to do is wait until they seal their own fate by making a bad call or forgetting where that missile is as the camera zooms in and out from movement.
After super missiles, you can throw two more from your regular Weapon B Hold. Use your remaining invulnerability time to release them go in a different section of the ring to create two different trajectories for your opponent to keep track of.