Rockin Android/Acceleration of Suguri X/Kyoko
Sort of like the opposite of Kae, Kyoko uses ice-oriented attacks and has a calm, cool personality.
- Press WA [Beam]
- Damage: 60x n
- A wide spray of lasers.
- Hold WA [Ballistic]
- Damage: 80x2
- The initial hit does 80 damage and the residual crystal will also do 80 damage if your opponent touches it.
- Dash + WA [Beam]
- Damage: 80x4
- Creates four wide-arcing homing lasers. Can be bounced off of Crystals for increased speed and changed trajectory. It is possible for Kyoko to simply hold the dash button and rapidly tap WA to continually fire a stream of these lasers. When forming the large Crystal you can immediately dash cancel the formation into dash+WA for some quick fire, rather than waiting for the Crystal to form completely and then dashing away from it.
- Press/Hold WB [Ballistic]
- Damage: 40x1-9 (Creates 9 maximum)
- You can only have one instance of Ice out at a time, trying to set up another will dispel the previous attack.
- Long-Range SP + WA [Ballistic]
- Damage: 20
- Reflects most beam-attribute shots.
- Close-Range SP + WA [Melee]
- Damage: 60x5
- Does maximum damage up close.
- Press SP + WB [Ballistic]
- Damage: 50 (Crystal), 40x n (Aura)
- Creates a large crystal. If hit with Kyoko's homing lasers, they'll form an aura and gain more HP for a few seconds, as well as stopping most ballistic attacks. In addition, the laser that reflects off a crystal will speed up and re-aim itself directly at your opponent. This formation is dash cancelable as soon as the crystal appears.
Hyper A1: Summer Rain
- Execution: Hyper
- Damage: 20x n
- The startup crystals will reflect beam attacks like Kyoko's Spec1.
Hyper A2: Morning Dew
- Execution: Dash + Hyper
- Damage: 20x13
- Creates 13 Ice Crystals instantly and doesn't have the drawback of dispelling previously made ice.
Hyper B: Frozen Forest
- Execution: SP + Hyper
- Damage: 40x9
- A larger version of Kyoko's Spec1 Melee. Does poor damage but comes out fast.
Hyper C: Frozen Emblem
- Execution: WB + Hyper
- Damage: 20x12
- A longer lasting and all-directional version of Kyoko's Water Mirror.
Accel Hyper: Shattered Ice
- Execution: SP + WB + Hyper or WA + WB + Hyper
- Damage: 500~1800
- Creates a large swarm of randomly sized crystals that rain on your opponent. Hits kind of randomly, but generally does around 1000~1200 damage on average.
Generally, I start by setting up, usually with Kyoko's Water Mirror to reflect what are likely to be incoming projectiles, or a melee rusher since it will change to Icicle if they get in too close. From there on it's a reaction game to be able to set up her large crystals while blocking incoming shots. I like to keep on heavy pressure with her reflected Stream Lasers, as they are usually quick enough to tag someone who is still recovering from their attack frames, with the ones that don't get bounced following up behind the reflected ones to keep a general constant stream of fire going.
The major weakness here is that all of her lasers are easily dashable, and it doesn't take much for someone to merely play a keep away game while they charge up their Hyper attacks. Because of this, I prefer to use Kyoko's A2 Hyper, which creates a solid-round threat, even if they are a little slow. Another problem you may run into is that you may find yourself falling into a pattern between keeping up mirrors and throwing out streams. Don't let it become too much of a habit, and don't hesitate to slightly off the wall things (Like rushing in to Icicle someone) to keep your opponent guessing.