Rockin Android/Acceleration of Suguri X/Kae
Kae is a character with a hot-headed, energetic personality and fire-based attacks.
- Note: When Kae reaches 200% heat she will have the same status as her Hyper C, but for a shorter duration.
- Note: the [heat] sign means that the following move can only be used when Kae is on fire.
- Press WA [beam]
- Damage: 30 x 5
- a straight line of waves is shot from Kae, if pressing up or down it will make a small fan pattern.
- Press Dash + WA [beam]
- Damage: 30 x n OR 40 x n
- smaller but more fan shaped version of Beam Slasher. They farther away your opponent is, the more each shot does but probably less will hit.
- Press Dash + WA [with heat]
- damage: 25 x n?
- a short range burst of fire flies out from Kae's hand. For every hit your opponent takes, it raises their heat by 3%
- Press WB [ballistic]
- Damage: 40 x 6
- a straight line of fast moving projectiles fly at your opponent. If they miss they will bounce off the edge of the stage once. Pressing up or down while firing will make them spread out in a fan shape (controllable shots).
- Hold WB [ballistic]
- Damage: 40 x n
- about 20 of the solid shots fly out in a random fan shaped pattern. They will bounce off if they don't hit something.
- Hold WB [with heat]
- Damage: 10 x n
- a large fireball about the size of Kae's aura is formed where she is. When an opponent steps in there they take a hit about every 1/4 a second. Each time they get hit it adds 6% to their heat.
- Press SP + WA [melee]
- Damage: 140 + 70 x 2 + 110 = 390
- a four rush melee combo, the first strike makes Kae dash forward a bit
- Press SP + WB [melee]
- Damage: 140
- Kae summons a copy of herself which hangs around for 1 second before it preforms the first strike in the Immolation Claws.
- When under [heat] she summons two copies
Hyper A1: Force Edge
- Execution: Hyper [melee]
- Damage: 50 x 4 + 105 x 2
- Kae dashes a short distance into your opponent. The closer you are the more of the first 4 hits will hit
Hyper A2: Homing Edge
- Execution: Dash + Hyper [ballistics]
- Damage: 25 x 16
- 16 solid shots fly out from Kae. When they reflect off the edge they will angle themselves at the opponent.
Hyper B: Heat Stroke
- Execution: WB + Hyper [melee]
- Damage: 40x 8 + 110
- 8 copies surround Kae in a circle and instantly slash at the opponent followed by Kae's slash.
- If [heat] is on Kae and all of the copies will form their own Heat well at the start of the move
Hyper C: Spontaneous Combustion
- Execution: SP + Hyper
- Damage: 0
- Kae will instantly hit 200% and knock back your opponent if they are within the size of a Heat Well.
- She will remain in [heat] mode for 15 seconds
Hyper D: 10,000 Claw Immolation Wall
- Execution: SP + Hyper + [heat]
- Damage: 85 x 7 + 175
- Kae will rush forward and preform a series of attacks finishing with a knock back attack.
- Note: you do not have to use Spontaneous Combustion to use this move. Just normal [heat] mode works as well.
Accel Hyper: Ultimate Mountain Breaker
- Execution: SP + WB + Hyper OR WA + WB + Hyper
- Damage: 800
- Damage[heat]: at least 1839
- Description: Kae rushes forward and grabs the character. She then proceeds the snap the opponent back in two.
- if under [heat] your opponent gains 123% heat first then the attack.
Contrary to popular belief. You will not win with Kae by blindly rushing at your opponent. you will only end up dead.
Always keep a shield handy when going melee, your going to need it as Kae
Strangely enough, you move faster by tapping the melee button with Kae rather then just holding it down. you gain more heat too.
I've found that Kae's lawn darts and shadows are a great setup tactic to start meleeing people, but don't do them too often as they have a bit of startup and can leave you vulnerable to quicker attacks. Mix in some of her normal projectiles as well, and play a little on the defensive side so as to build meter. Then, while the enemy is on the offensive, get in a little closer and then Force Edge them. Kae's A Hyper is both very fast and covers a wide area that allows her to begin meleeing people, just don't try to use it on a target already moving or you'll likely end up punished for it.
Kae's Solid Shot seems to have limited use at first, however it can be dash canceled very quickly and the move becomes significantly more useful when you control to shots to spread it out and dash cancel it, adding a quick spray of ballistic shots.
Her Heat mode from what I've found is a mixed bag. While two shadows are nice, flame wells are not, and the flamethrower is kinda blah. What I think works best is getting 2 or 3 meter and then getting to Kae's Heat mode via dashing, using Hyper A and then Hyper D in succession. - Regris