This is a sandbox page for general testing, everyone is able to edit here. Feel free to practice wiki editing or play around with existing templates to familiarize yourself with them.
Name: Iori Yagami
Voice Actor: Takanori Hoshino
Iori was one of best characters in KOF98. There's no need to tell you what he could do, because he could do everything. Unfortunately he couldn't stop himself from using sweep, so he decided to go to an anime game where his sweep is cancelable.
Character Archetype: Rushdown
Unique Traits/Vorpal Ability:
- Has guardpoint moves
- Has installs (shield/sword install, 22A/B)
- Sword install (22A) allows her to perform normals after her 236X~X specials, extending combo and pressure options.
- Shield install (22B) changes all of her shield specials (214A/B and FF) into guardpoints. 214A/B gain improved frame advantage, as well.
- Equips installs faster in vorpal, allowing for better frame advantage and combo routes
- Can special cancel after successfully guard-pointing moves
- Love: Provides great stats, including meter build and regeneration which lets Heart utilize effective tactics with Heartful Punch. Love Ball is a strong projectile that forces opponents to maneuver around it and Heart can combo from a Love Beam very easily, leading into big damage.
- Lightning: Allows Heart to clash with the opponent's attacked while charging her 5E and 2E normals. This makes her 2E even better, since after the clash she can let the 2E continue and it will come out in only 4 frames. This beats the majority of the opponent's options.
|Iron Fist Punch of Love
|Color 1||Color 2||Color 3||Color 4||Color 5||Color 6|
|Color 7||Color 8||Color 9||Color 10||Color 11||Color 12|
|Color 13||Color 14||Color 15||Color 16||Color 17||Color 18|
|Color 19||Color 20||Color 21|