Million Arthur: Arcana Blood/Thief Arthur
- 1 Profile
- 2 Overview
- 3 Recommended Support Knights
- 4 Normal Moves
- 5 Elemental Attacks
- 6 Throws
- 7 Special Moves
- 8 Million Skill
- 9 Million Excalibur
- 10 Combos
- 11 Colors
- 12 External Links
Name: Thief Arthur
Voice Actress: Ayane Sakura
High mobility character with a lot of multi-hitting moves. Has many options for approaching, good pressure, a command grab, and can convert off touches easily. Thief Arthur also has access to 2 airdashes as well.
Recommended Support Knights
- Evaine: 1-cost ice assist. Gives an alternate projectile to 236D and can counter-hit after with D buttons.
- Balin: 2-cost fire assist. Covers a huge amount of space in neutral, also useful for counter element.
- Sorcery King: 2-cost ice assist. Somewhat similar to Balin in neutral but covers far less vertical space, and can counter-hit after with D buttons
- Uasaha: 3-cost wind assist for ending Enchant Boost combos. Highly recommended as your damage output will increase significantly.
- Mercenary Arthur: 2-cost fire assist. Can cancel after Uasaha for counter element and confirm into ground Million Skill/Excalibur.
- Aife: 2-cost wind assist. Can be used before Uasaha to combo where the opponent would usually be too high.
|Catch and Barrage
5/2A > 5BB > 2B > 5C > ender
- Basic full chain route, can also act as a base for blockstrings as all B buttons are jump-cancellable and 5C is safe on block. 2D will give a better knockdown than 63214D at the cost of damage.
5/2A > 5BB > 2B > j.B [VERY SLIGHT DELAY] j.D land 5A > 5BB > 2B > 5C > ender
- Standing opponent, does not work on Bisclavret/Nimue/Koume. Length of this combo means you won't be able to do an enchant boost extension. Meter gain is comparable to an autocombo, but takes significantly more effort.
Enchant Boost Extensions
starter > 63214D A+B+C airdash j.A > j.D, land 6B > 2C(1) > j.A > j.C > j.D(1) > j.63214D > Uasaha
- Use when starter has one or fewer A buttons.
starter > 63214D A+B+C airdash j.A > j.D, land 2C > j.A > j.C > j.D(1) > j.63214D > Uasaha
- Use when starter has up to two A buttons or is a jump-in.
starter > A+B+C airdash j.AA > j.C land j.A > j.C > j.D(1) > j.63214D > Uasaha
- For reaching 2.0x bonus off a j.D starter on a grounded opponent.
starter > A+B+C airdash j.AA dj.A > j.C > j.D(1) > j.63214D > Uasaha
- The "I don't know how much scaling my combo has" extension. Reaches a 1.9x bonus rather than 2.0, but works off anything including autocombo and j.D starters.
Throw, A+B+C airdash j.C land 6B > 5C > j.C > j.D land 5B > j.A > j.C > j.D(1) > j.63214D > Uasaha
- Enchant Boost makes 5C jump cancellable. Note that against everyone except Snow White, you will have to jump in the opposite direction after the 5B as they will end up behind you...unless your opponent is in the corner, in which case you don't have to worry and can jump in the same direction. Replace 5C with 2C to avoid sideswap in exchange for damage, which works on all characters outside of the corner except Nitou.
Air throw, A+B+C airdash j.B delay j.D(1), rejump j.A > j.C delay j.D(1), rejump j.A > j.C > j.D(1) > j.63214D > Uasaha
- If the first j.D is delayed too much, it won't actually come out. If the second j.D isn't delayed enough, you won't get the second rejump.
(airborne opponent) 5A/5B/6B A+B+C 5B/2C > j.B > j.D land 5B > j.A > j.C > j.D(1) > j.63214D > Uasaha
- 5B is the easiest normal to use for pickups, can be substituted with 6B or 2C in certain situations. Works off j.D starter on an airborne opponent. 6B A+B+C 2C is max damage, but isn't always possible. If 5B is used before A+B+C, 2C must be used after, as a third 5B will drop.
(airborne opponent) airdash j.C A+B+C land 5B > j.B > j.D land 5B > j.A > j.C > j.D(1) > j.63214D > Uasaha
- Concept for converting from a relatively close assist hit (most likely Balin) into airdash, will do a bit less damage than above combo but does not require landing first. Can use another j.C in place of j.B if opponent is high enough, though j.B is generally more stable.
- 5AA > 5BB > 2B > 5C > 2D > Support Knight Faye, j.D land 5B > j.A > j.B > j.C > j.63214D
- Autocombo (5AAAAA) > Million Excalibur
|Color 1||Color 2||Color 3||Color 4||Color 5||Color 6|
|Color 7||Color 8||Color 9||Color 10||Color 11||Color 12|
|Color 13||Color 14||Color 15||Color 16||Color 17||Color 18|
|Color 19||Color 20||Color 21|