Million Arthur: Arcana Blood/Iori Yagami
- 1 Profile
- 2 Overview
- 3 Normal Moves
- 4 Elemental Attacks
- 5 Throws
- 6 Special Moves
- 7 Million Skill
- 8 Million Excalibur
- 9 Combos
- 10 Videos
- 11 Colors
- 12 External Links
Name: Iori Yagami
Voice Actor: Takanori Hoshino
Iori was one of best characters in KOF98. There's no need to tell you what he could do, because he could do everything. Unfortunately he couldn't stop himself from using sweep, so he decided to go to an anime game where his sweep is cancelable.
Iori is a character who has a well rounded set of tools, with particularly good mix-up options thanks to his command grab, his j.4B air command normal, and his hyper hop which lets him get into the air very quickly for overheads and cross-ups.
Recommended Support Knights
|311 Shiki • Tsumakushi
|311 Shiki • Tsumakushi
|108 Shiki • Yamibarai
|100 Shiki • Oniyaki
|127 Shiki • Aoibana
|Ura 108 Shiki • Yasakazuki
|Kin 1211 Shiki • Yaotome
|Kin 1218 Shiki • Yatagarasu
- 5AAAAA (2896)
- Auto combo, keep mashing for super, or rekka ender if no meter.
- 5AA > 5B > 5C > 214D > 214D > 214D / 623XX (3974/5279)
- Universal combo into rekka. Generally works even from far 5A hits.
- 5AA > 5B > 5C > 214D > 214D > 236XX > 5D > 214D > 623XX (6999)
- Double super combo. Add 2B if close for 7333 damage.
- 5B > 5C > 214D > 214D > 5A > 5B > sj j.A > j.C > j.D (4906)
- 5B starter that works at max range. Jump combo, rather unpractical but has potential with assists and is decent corner carry. Can end with 214D >214D > 263XX for 7018 damage.
- 5AA > 41236D > 66 5AA > 2B > 5C > 214D > 214D > 214D / 623XX (4459/5851)
- Universal combo into command grab extension. Iori has to be somewhat close for command grab to connect. About as good as it gets against the handful of characters the super jump route doesn't work on.
- 5AA > 5B > 5C > 214D > 214D > 236XX > 5D > 214D > 623XX (7321)
- Double super after command grab extension. If you're close enough to do the command grab extension then might as well just do the normal version with 2B unless you're trying to sideswitch.
- From this point forward pretty much any double super route is done in the same way unless stated otherwise; 214D > 214D > 236XX > 5D > 623XX. (It's not advisable to do this unless it will kill.)
- 5AA > 41236D > 66 5AA > 2B > sj j.A > j.B > 5A > 5B > 2B > 5C > 214D > 214D > 214D / 623XX (5287/6916)
- Character-specific superjump combo with command grab, only works on Twinblade, Zex, Eternal Flame, Snow White, Riesz, Iai, Yamaneko, and Iori himself. 2x super does 8105 damage.
- On all characters but Iai you can do 5AA before the last 5B. 5407/7058 Damage (2x super is 8216). This is his best resource-less damage for those characters.
- Sideswitches on Snow White. Otherwise, you ended up a tiny bit farther forward than where you started the combo.
- 5AA > 41236D > 66 5AA > 2B > sj j.A > j.B > 5AA > 41236D > 66 5A > 2B > 5C > 214D > 214D > 214D (5330)
- Variation on above combo that keeps throwing them backward for good corner carry in the opposite direction.
- Best resource-less damage on Iai.
- Doesn't work on Snow White due to no sideswitch which can be remedied by doing just 5A before the last command grab, though for the purpose of sideswitching you might as well do the above combo. Not to mention there are many potential Snow White only combos that do much more. 5179 damage.
- 5AA > 41236D > 66 5AA > 2B > sj j.A > j.B > 5AA > 41236D > 66 5AA > 2B > 5C > 214D > 214D > 623XX (7107)
- Super ender variation of the above combo, and optimal combo into super in general. 2x Super does 8265 damage.
- 5C > 214D > EB > 66 6C > 41236D > 66 5AA > 2B > sj j.A > j.B > 5AA > 5B > 2B > 5C > 236C (7429)
- 5C enchant boost combo for poking or, say, punishing roll.
- Alternatively end with 214D > 214D > 623XX. 9245 damage. 2x super route omits the 2nd 214D this time and does 10978 damage.
- Can do the same combo with 5B > 5C > 214D starter but for less damage. (7322/9147)
- Air Throw > 2A > 5AAAAA (3748)
- Good for meter gain and potential air reset with 6C or another air throw.
- Air Throw > 2A > 5AA > 236A > 5AAA > 623C (4584/6029)
- Meterless damage route. Can cancel first hit into ASOBI WA OWARI DA. If you just do 5AA > 623C but cancel on the second hit it does the same damage, if that's easier.
- Air Throw > 2A > 5AA > 214D > 214D > 214D (3777)
- Rekka knockdown route.
Support Knight Combos
|Color 1||Color 2||Color 3||Color 4||Color 5||Color 6|
|Color 7||Color 8||Color 9||Color 10||Color 11||Color 12|
|Color 13||Color 14||Color 15||Color 16||Color 17||Color 18|
|Color 19||Color 20||Color 21|