note: * = pause (variable depending on combo and opponent)
(5B) 2B (2-hit) 623A 5B (2-hit) 5C (2-hit) ender
- Basic mid-screen/corner BnB, works from a good distance.
2A 5C (2-hit) 2C 623A * 2B (2-hit) 623[A] 5B 4B ender
- Wlen's best BnB, only works when fairly close but puts opponent into a corner from almost anywhere.
Throw * 2A 5C (2-hit) ender
- Throw combo, corner only.
Throw * 2B 623[A] 5B (2-hit) 5C (2-hit) ender
- Character specific 1f 2B link throw combo that is possible in mid-screen. Works only on Ciel, PCiel, Sion, VSion, and Roa.
63214C * 623[A] 5B (2-hit) 5C (2-hit) j.BC dj.BC AT
- Ex-command throw combo.
63214C * 623[A] * 2B (2-hit) 623[A]
- Ex-command throw combo, ending in an oki setup.
63214C 623B * 2[C] 623A * 2B 623[A] 5B (2-hit) 5C (2-hit) ender
- Optimal damage for an EX-command throw combo.
j.BC sdj.BC2C AT
- Basic air combo. You can air dash after the throw for a j.[C] or a j.2C to continue pressure.
236C () * 2[C] 623A * 2B (2-hit) 623A
- Uses meter. Sets up oki. You can forego the last two moves if you find the timing troublesome.
Do what you need to do to extrapolate on the character. Here are example categories below.
-Fastest low WLen has to offer. Has a better horizontal reach than 5A.
-Fastest mid normal WLen has. Can hit crouchers. Not effective at being an anti-air.
-WLen attacks twice in a yo-yo fashion. The first hit is a normal low and pushes them out unless it's a counter hit, and the second trips. The plus side of a single hit 2B is that she can chain into 5C if she catches high shielders. This move has a terribly long recovery, so try to not whiff it.
-A fairly long ranged move that can be effective as a poke and an anti-air. Take note that the pushback of this move will often push her too far to convert into any major combos. Also, be wary that when she uses this move, your green hitbox will extend almost to the tip of her attack.
-Similar to 5B, except it wallslams your opponent.
-Launcher. Chainable into other normals.
-Similar to 4B, but moves WLen considerably forward.
-WLen does a split that sweeps her opponent. Shorter range than 2B, but has better insurance of a knockdown. Does an overhead for 2CC, or if they were hit by 2C, ground bounces and launches them. However, 2CC is not recommended since it is easy to react to and leads to a weak BnB.
-Like 2C, except she is displaced slightly forward after.
-Swings a ball from in front of her to over her. Works fairly decently as an anti-air.
-Like 5C, but moves her considerably forward and launches her opponents.
-Initially looks like BE2C, but she'll do a fast flip overhead that she does during the latter part of 2CC. Leads to a weak knockdown.
-Pokes in front of her.
-Attacks slightly in front of her. Not too effective in air to air situations.
-Like JB, but stays active considerably longer.
-Swings in an arc slightly above and in front of her.
-A ball projectile comes out and falls. Changes her jump trajectory after she releases the ball. Disappears when she is hit.
-Attacks with a lower angled attack. Fairly decent as a jump in attack. Has heavier proration than her other air normals.
-Sends out a ball projectile that arcs downwards then slightly upwards before disappearing. Changes her trajectory when she sends out the ball.
| Nutcracker 「ナッツクラッカー」 - 22ABCD
- (Description) - Mind game teleportation moves best used when the opponent is knocked down outside of corner and you're standing over their body. Combine with 66 and 6 for extra mind games
- (A version) - WLen ducks down, turns into a cat, and reappears a short distance forward
- (B version) - WLen performs a feint 214 and reappears exactly where she started
- (C version) - WLen performs a feint 623 and reappears a short distance forward
- (D version) - WLen transforms into a cat. In this form, she is unable to do anything including block.
| Fleur Freeze Kururu 「フルール・フリーズ・クルールー」 - 236ABC
- (Description) - Mid-range ice pokes
- (A version) - WLen sends an ice spike forward aiming low, but hits mid. Can be used as a blockstring ender. When held, it does not damage on hit, but hits multiple times while it's shattering.
- (B version) - WLen sends an ice spike forward aiming high, but hits mid. Can be used as an anti-air and leads into combos on counterhit. Can be held like A version.
- (EX version) - WLen summons a number of ice spikes in a flower around her. Used mid-combo for extra damage.
| Snow Rake 「スノウ・レイク」 - 623ABC
- (Description) - Ballet high/low mix-up
- (A version) - WLen spins forward and hits low with a kick. Can be held to delay the attack slightly and to allow her to special cancel it.
- (B version) - WLen spins forward and hits high with her cat's bell. Can be held to cancel the attack as a feint so you can perform 2A afterwards.
- (EX version) - A multi-hit combo that hits mid and ends with a wallslam.
| Snow Barrett 「スノウ・バレット」 - 214ABC
- (Description) - Anti-air
- (A version) - WLen leaps into the air. Can do any air EX moves as a follow up.
- (B version) - WLen leaps into the air but lands further forward than 214A. Can be special cancelled.
- (EX version) - A multi-hit combo that hits mid and ends with a wallslam.
| Neige Buran 「ネージュ・ブラン」 - 421ABC
- (Description) - Ice-flower zoning
- (A version) - WLen tosses an ice flower in front of her that persists for ~2 seconds. Distance can be controlled with , neutral, or .
- (B version) - WLen tosses a small ice flower in front of her that bounces forward another character space and becomes a large ice flower. Distance can be controlled with , neutral, or . Each flower persists for ~2 seconds
- (EX version) - WLen tosses multiple ice spears 1-3 character spaces in front of her
| Nursery Rhyme 「ナーサリー・ライム」 - 63214ABC
- (Description) - Command grab
- (A version) - WLen grabs the opponent and tosses them forward. No action can be taken until the opponent hits the ground.
- (B version) - WLen runs forward a short distance and attempts to grab the opponent. No action can be taken until the opponent hits the ground.
- (EX version) - WLen grabs the opponent and tosses them forward. Can combo afterwards.
| Fleur Freeze Kururu 「フルール・フリーズ・クルールー」 - j.236ABC
- (Description) - Air ice pokes
- (A version) - WLen sends an ice spike forward aiming low
- (B version) - WLen sends an ice spike forward aiming high
- (EX version) - WLen sends multiple ice spikes down forward from her. Can be used to make air blockstrings safe.
| Snow Barrett 「スノウ・バレット」 - j.214ABC
- (Description) - Air mobility
- (A version) - WLen quickly descends back to the ground. Held version keeps her airborne slightly longer, but has a fast acceleration speed. Held version passes through opponents as well.
- (B version) - WLen leaps forward. If she makes contact with the opponent, she'll perform a flip kick. Ends combos unless proceeded by an EX move.
- (EX version) - WLen leaps forward. If she makes contact with the opponent, she'll perform a flip kick. Can air-throw afterwards.
| Bubble 「ウタカタ」
- Sends out a slow moving orb that hits multiple times. If it hits or is blocked, you can run an opponent to the corner.
Another Arc Drive
| Exaggerated Dream 「コチョウノユメ」
- Sends out a fast orb that, if hits, goes into a cutscene. Do not use this in a combo unless you feel like giving your opponent 100 or more meter.
| Infinite Preservation 「ムゲンホウヨウ」
- A full screen Last Arc. Like other "catch" Last Arcs, it will miss characters that have been downed for whatever reason or characters with temporarily missing hitboxes such as C-Nero's forward dash.