Melty Blood/Shiki Ryougi/Full Moon
Most j.236B enders can be switched for an airthrow. End in j.236B for extra damage and meter charge time. End in airthrow for okizeme. Let j.B hit once if you plan on ending with air throw. When doing 236A236[A]236A midscreen on an airborne opponent, enter the last 236A in reverse (214A), as 236[A] will cross under temporarily. In the corner, enter 236A normally.
(x) means x is optional, [x/y] means x or y, [x] means charged x.
- (2A) 5B 2B 5C 236B 236B 236B [2A/2B] 5C j.BC dj.BC dj.236B
- Standard midscreen bread and butter combo from close distances. Use 2A instead of 2B when you're especially close for a slightly easier link.
- (2A) 5B 2B 5C 236B 236B 236B [2A/2B] 5C TKj.236B j.AC dj.BC dj.236B
- Corner combo from close distances. Use 2A instead of 2B when you're especially close for a slightly easier link.
- (2A) 5B 2B 2C 3C 22A 2B 5C j.BC dj.BC dj.236B
- When you're too far to use the rekka launcher combo but you have your knife. Do 5B or 5C instead of the 2B 5C after 22A for a bit less damage if you aren't able to delay the 2B consistently.
- (2A) 5B 2B 2C 3C 22A 2B 5C TKj.236B j.AC dj.BC dj.236B
- Corner version of the above.
- (2A) 5B 2B 2C 3C 236A 236[A] 236A
- When you have no knife and you're too far to use the rekka launcher combo.
- 4C 22A 2C 3C 236A 236[A] 236A
- Overhead starter into hard knockdown for okizeme.
- 4C 22A 2B 5C j.BC dj.BC dj.236B
- Overhead starter into wallslam for damage and meter charge time. Do 5B or 5C instead of 2B 5C if you can't do it reliably.
- 4C 22A 2B 5C TKj.236B j.AC dj.BC dj.236B
- Corner version of the above.
- 4C 236A 236[A] 236A
- Knifeless overhead starter into hard knockdown for okizeme.
- (raw airthrow/shield counter/air counter hit) 2B 5C j.BC dj.BC dj.236B
- Change 2B 5C to 5B if you can't time it right.
- (raw airthrow/shield counter/air counter hit) 2B 5C TKj.236B j.AC dj.BC dj.236B
- Corner version of the above.
- (raw airthrow/shield counter/air counter hit) 3C 236A 236[A] 236A
- For hard knockdown.
- (launcher) j.BC dj.BC dj.22C 2C 3C 236A 236[A] 236A
- For okizeme off of an air combo.
- (2A) 5B 2B 5C 236B 236B 236C 214C 8 j.C 5B j.BC dj.BC dj.236B
- Neutral jump cancel the 214C and delay the j.C as late as possible so that your 5B will connect. Video
- (2A) 5B 2B 5C 236B 236B 236C 214C j.B(whiff) 2B 5C j.BC dj.BC dj.236B
- Slightly easier version.
- (2A) 5B 2B 5C 236B 236B 236C 214C j.B(whiff) 2B 5C TKj.236B j.BC dj.BC dj.236B
- Corner version.
- (2A) 5B 2B 5C 236B 236B 236C 214C j.B(whiff) 2C 3C 236A 236[A] 236A
- For hard knockdown. Video
- (2A) 5B 2B 5C 3C 236A 236[A] 236A 236C j.BC j.BC j.236B
- For some extra damage off of 236A rekka ender. You can do similar combos from 236C off of any hard knockdown.
- (rekka x2) 214A 236C j.BC dj.BC dj.236B
- For if your first two rekkas are blocked but you land the low rekka.
Instant Heat Combos
- (2A) 5B 2B 5C 236B 236B 236C IH j.BC dj.BC dj.236C
- Does around 6k.
- (2A) 5B 2B 5C 236B 236B 236C IH 214A 5AC TKj.236B j.B delay j.C j.BC dj.BC j.236C
- For mad hype near the corner.
- (2A) 5B 2B 5C 3C TKj.236B 5A 22A TKj.236B j.AC dj.BC dj.236B
- Delay the 5A. Replacement for (2A) 5B 2B 5C 3C 22A 2B 5C TKj.236B j.AC dj.BC dj.236B
- 5B 2B 5C 3C TK j.236B 5A 5C 214C j.B (whiff) 2C 3C 236A236[A]236A
- Delay the 5A. Replacement for (2A) 5B 2B 5C 236B 236B 236C 214C j.B(whiff) 2C 3C 236A 236[A] 236A. Actually better if the opponent reduces reasonably well and is reasonably easy for a bnb.
- 5B 2B 5C 236B 236B 236C 214C 8 j.C j.22B 2B 5C j.236B j.AC j.B(2)C j.236B
- Delay the first j.C. Knife version of (2A) 5B 2B 5C 236B 236B 236C 214C 8 j.C 5B j.BC dj.BC dj.236B
- 5AA 5B 2B 5C 3C TKj.236C 5A 2C 236A 236A 236A 5A 2C 3C 236A 236[A] 236A
- Impossible swaaaaaaaag. Loop 5A 2C rekkas on some characters for more swaaaaaaaag. Burs.
Your attacks have extremely long range, so use that to your advantage. At mid distance, F-Ryougi is extremely strong. Your long range pokes means that the enemy can't do much if they don't want to have their move stuffed. At long range, your dash 3C allows you to quickly punish from across the screen, same as knife. j.B gives you great control in air to air. j.C is amazing against anyone who's above you. None of your air attacks have good angles towards the ground, however, so try to stay on the ground unless you're approaching with an instant air dash.
If you get the enemy to block an attack, make them block more. Although almost every attack is negative on block, the pushback and long range means that you're almost always safe. Plus, F-Ryougi does significant guard damage. Rekkas are safe outside of the first hit and 236C ender. 22A allows you to reset. 3C lets you get back in if you push yourself too far. 5[C] is very slow, but having it shielded turns into rock paper scissors, since F-Ryougi can cancel into 623 series which allows a followup combo should you guess correctly. Against Half Moon characters, there's no guess game involved, so them shielding your 5[C] nets you free damage.
Off of hard knockdown like A rekka ender, you can set up safe jump. F-Ryougi doesn't have any special mixups, but she can do things like neutral jump into drift and corner airdash mixups just fine.
When you're getting pressured, there's not much you can do. If you know what they're going to use next and you know that you can time a 236C perfectly so that its active frames fall perfectly within 236C's invulnerability frames, you can give it a try. That's really silly, though, and will probably end up with eating 5k damage. So just block. Block a lot. You have no real reversals and you're full moon, so you can't H-Bunker or easily Heat as a reversal. A good part of F-Ryougi is making sure that you don't get forced into the corner.
Startup: 6f | Active: 3f | Recovery: 17f
-A lot of range for a 2A. It doesn't cancel to itself, however. Hits mid. If this gets blocked at close range, it's actually safer on block to continue into rekka. At most ranges, though, it's fairly safe on block since most moves that are fast enough can't reach.
Startup: 5f | Active: 3f | Recovery: 9f
-Her fastest normal. Air unblockable. The range is not much for a F-Ryougi move, but it's still decent. If you really need to, you can use it as an emergency anti-air, but you'll probably get beat out.
Startup: 8f | Active: 4f | Recovery: 17f
-Great range and good start up. Good poke. Hits low. If you whiff, you're stuck with an extended hitbox for a good while. If you make contact, it's pretty safe.
Startup: 9f | Active: 3f | Recovery: 22f
-Amazing anti-air air and great poke in general. Air unblockable. Clashes. Just like 2B, don't whiff this. Can be crouched under at the extreme range. As long as you don't whiff, it's pretty safe.
Startup: 14f | Active: 2f | Recovery: 28f
-Mostly blockstring/combo filler before you use 3C. Hard knockdown. Move you forward. At long range, though, this is pretty safe as long as you don't whiff.
Startup: 14f | Active: 9f | Recovery: 18f
-Great move, but don't end on it in blockstrings. Moves you in real close. Plus, huge amounts of active frames. Definitely not safe on block unless you start it from far away. If you do it from that far, though, people can react and punish you. If you see them using something that takes a while, you can dash in and 3C for a fairly quick full screen punish.
Startup: 9f | Active: 5f | Recovery: 17f
-Definitely don't whiff this. Air unblockable. Clashes. Long range like her other normals. Longer, even. If you don't whiff, it's STILL pretty safe.
Startup: 31f | Active: 5f | Recovery: 25f
-Unblockable! Same range as 5C. Use it once in a while to keep the enemy on their feet.
Startup: 27f | Active: 1f | Recovery: 35f
-Her only normal overhead. Not safe on block. Only really combo into rekka and 22A/C.
Startup: 7f | Active: 3f | Recovery: 38f
-Okay for when they're above you. Can't cancel into itself.
Startup: 7f | Active: 2f | Recovery: 4f | Active: 2f | Recovery: 45f
-Amazing air to air move. It's fast, it's got a great hitbox, and it's long enough to easy combo after. It's a two hitter, but you'll cancel the second hit into j.C a lot of the time during combos 'cause the second hit adds minimal damage (maybe 250 if you get both second hits in an air combo) and risks them getting too high for your combo ender to connect.
Startup: 8f | Active: 3f | Recovery: 48f
-Hitbox goes really high. If anyone is above you, you'll probably beat them out.
| Kasane Shourou 「双ね鐘楼」 - 236ABC
| Mumyou no Tsuki 「無明の月」 - 214ABC
| Inyou Rasen 「陰陽螺旋」 - 623ABC
| Inyou Raden 「陰陽螺鈿」 - 421ABC
| Kakushi Knife 「隠しナイフ」 - (J)22ABC
| Knife Hiroi 「ナイフ拾い」 - 22ABC
| Marubi Neko 「転猫」 - (during air tech) 22/44/66ABC
| Hari no Tsuki 「玻璃の月」 - J236ABC
| 「直死の魔眼 五景崩落」
Another Arc Drive
| 「直死の魔眼 七景終落」
| 「無垢識 空の境界」