Angry demon man, distantly related to the Tohnos. One of the game's two dedicated grapplers, with a focus on rekkas and super armor to move across the screen. Decent normals, and a reasonable ability to tick into his command grab, but generally considered one of the worst characters in the game since people can just disrespect him. Bottom of mid tier/top of low tier. H and F Kouma are inexplicably unable to combo in the air with the same rules as other characters (cannot cancel normals into each other or into airthrow).
- Has the best air game of the three.
- Converts into high damage but his normals have poor reach.
- The only moon with an overhead, as well as sort of possessing reversals (not very good ones, but Crescent’s ability to burst is very welcome).
- Great ability to stagger with 5BB and reverse beats.
- Most mobile moon.
- Can't charge any normal for stagger pressure, but many of the normals move him forward, and his specials are good for getting in and staying in.
- Arguably has the worst confirming ability in the game, but has high damage potential on clean hits.
- Most common moon.
- Sort of has a reversal in 22C.
- Best pressure, capable of bulldozing his way across the screen with armored moves.
- Surprisingly technical BnB.
- Inexplicably OK matchups against some actually good characters (Nero) because he has a God-given right to get in if he really wants to commit.
- Best setplay of the three and can keep momentum going indefinitely.
- Poor damage conversions on air hits, however, and generally has to work hard for his wins.
18) Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)