- 2A 5B 2B 2C 3C sj.(A)BC j.BC AT
- Basic BnB - press 8 to super jump after 3C. j.A can be omitted depending on distance. if j.A is omitted then j.B requires a slight delay, otherwise you will end up too high to AT
- 2A 5B 2B 2C 3C IAD j.C land j.AC j.BC AT
- Advanced BnB - corner carries slightly + more damage than basic BnB. Easier with higher hitcounts.
- 2A 5B 2B 2C 22A
- Okizeme Combo - useful ender after command grab due to high proration.
- Loop starter > (22A/22B 2A2C)*n >22A or 3C sj.BC j.BC AT
- raw AT>2A 2C>loop
- 22x loop - 22A or 22B can both be used but requires different timing during the loop. 3 loops can be achieved consistently while loops above 11~ hitcount become more difficult. End with 22A for oki or go into air combo for damage. Character Specific.
- OTG string
- 2AAAAA 5B 2B
- Can end with 236A for oki if they don't tech else slightly delay 22B catches all 3 tech directions. Can go into loop if 22B hits with 2A 2C
- 2A 5B 2B 2C 22C 3C sj.BC dj.C AT
- 100% meter does an additional 600~ damage
- 2A 5B 2B 2C 22A IH 2A 2C>loop
- IH into loop, can also go into 3C>air combo after
Do what you need to do to extrapolate on the character. Here are example categories below.
- 2AA5B2B2C22A tk 236A sj9>land 2A/2B or 44 j.B
- Midscreen oki setup.2A for low 44 j.B for high. Distance specific as some characters (nanaya/tohno especially) are able to backdash out of the ring if they are further away so be mindful of the amount of 2A's used.
- +3F. 4F startup
- Most frequently used normal on the ground. Has good reach and is easy to hit confirm from. Gives a lot of frame advantage on block and after 2AAA block confirm can reset with IAD j.B or dash 2A or dash cmd grab
- +0F. 5F startup
- Mainly used for antiairing against IAD attempts and catching jumpouts. Not very useful as an antiair in general however. When catching jumpout attempts, can confirm into 3C fairly easily.
- -4F. 7F startup
- has a long reach and is easy to use. Useful button when they are outside of 2A range. Commonly used as a frametrap after 5B.
- -1F(+4F). 8F(26F) startup
- Very strong button in blockstrings as it moves you slightly forward. Useful to use as a reset point as ost chars do not have access to a 4F normal so 5B2A in blockstrings will trade at worse.
- 5[B] hits 3 times and offers the most blockstun out of all her normals. Has slightly longer reach than the uncharged version. Can reset with IAD j.B or dash 2A or dash cmd grab.
- -5F(-1F). 12F(21F) startup
- Has very long reach. Does not move her forward. Useful to catch people attempting to jump out.
- 2[C] doesnt have much uses due to the pushback on block and lack of frame advantage,can frametrap with 22B however.
- -5F. 12F startup
- totally fine to pretend this normal doesnt exist. Only use for it is after air ch confirms for max damage(air CH 5C>aerial) although compared to 2C 3C >aerial the difference is minimal.
- -3F. 11F startup
- strong preemptive antiair normal. Useful for catching people that are stuck air blocking a 236 ring.pressing 8 on hit gives you a super jump.
- 6F startup
- Very fast air normal. Useful for air to airs. Retains your air options on whiff. Hitbox is not well suited for air to ground.
- 9F startup
- Horizontal range is pretty short so be careful of using this in the neutral after a jump attack. Useful button for IAD pressure however. hits behind slightly.
- 10F startup
- Has a much longer reach than j.B and can hit behind slightly. strong jump attack.
| 「」 - 236ABC
- Throw a ring of fire that does multiple hits. You can only have one ring up at a time. Rings have no hit box until they're fully set. Slow start up. Great tool for meaties and space control.
- (A version) - Throws a ring of fire in front of Akiha that does 4 hits.
- (B version) - Diagonally above Akiha. 4 hits.
- (EX version) - Throws a large ring of fire in front of Akiha that lasts longer and does 7 hits.
| 「」 - 623ABC
- Akiha extends her reach with flames at an upward angle. Air unblockable.
- (A version) - Quick start up. 1 hit.
- (B version) - Slower start up. Has a slightly higher angle than the A version. 2 hits.
- (EX version) - Same angle as B version. Covers a larger area. Can be used as a reversal. 6 hits.
| 「」 - 214ABC
- Akiha jumps forward and attacks with flames.
- (A version) - Jumps a short distance. 4 hits.
- (B version) - Jumps a longer distance. 4 hits.
- (EX version) - Same distance as B version. Covers a larger area. 4 hits. Leads into an aerial combo via 5b.
| 「」 - 22ABC
- Disperses a ring of fire around Akiha.
- (A version) - Has a quick start up.
- (B version) - Slower start up. What you'll be using in 22b loops.
- (EX version) - Covers a wider area.
| 「」 - 63214C
- Akiha grabs and jumps over the opponent. Deals a small amount of damage and puts you on the other side of the enemy. Position shifts slightly. Leads into a combo.
- Akiha grabs the enemy and summons a pillar of flame to deal damage. 24 hits
Another Arc Drive
- Same as her Arc Drive. 36 hits.
- Activated with a successful ground ex-shield. Akiha lifts the opponent up into the air and delivers a powerful burst of flames to deal damage. 16 hits.