Melty Blood/MBAACC/Akiha Tohno (Seifuku)/Full Moon
< Melty Blood | MBAACC | Akiha Tohno (Seifuku)(Redirected from Melty Blood/Akiha Tohno (Seifuku)/Full Moon)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2A 5B 2B 2C 3C sj.(A)BC j.BC AT
- Basic BnB - press 8 to super jump after 3C. j.A can be omitted depending on distance. if j.A is omitted then j.B requires a slight delay, otherwise you will end up too high to AT
- 2A 5B 2B 2C 3C IAD j.C land j.AC j.BC AT
- Advanced BnB - corner carries slightly + more damage than basic BnB. Easier with higher hitcounts.
- 2A 5B 2B 2C 22A
- Okizeme Combo - useful ender after command grab due to high proration.
- Loop starter > (22A/22B 2A2C)*n >22A or 3C sj.BC j.BC AT
- raw AT>2A 2C>loop
- 22x loop - 22A or 22B can both be used but requires different timing during the loop. 3 loops can be achieved consistently while loops above 11~ hitcount become more difficult. End with 22A for oki or go into air combo for damage. Character Specific.
- OTG string
- 2AAAAA 5B 2B
- Can end with 236A for oki if they don't tech else slightly delay 22B catches all 3 tech directions. Can go into loop if 22B hits with 2A 2C
- 2A 5B 2B 2C 22C 3C sj.BC dj.C AT
- 100% meter does an additional 600~ damage
- 2A 5B 2B 2C 22A IH 2A 2C>loop
- IH into loop, can also go into 3C>air combo after
Do what you need to do to extrapolate on the character. Here are example categories below.
- 2AA5B2B2C22A tk 236A sj9>land 2A/2B or 44 j.B
- Midscreen oki setup.2A for low 44 j.B for high. Distance specific as some characters (nanaya/tohno especially) are able to backdash out of the ring if they are further away so be mindful of the amount of 2A's used.
| 「」 - 236ABC
| 「」 - 623ABC
| 「」 - 214ABC
| 「」 - 22ABC
| 「」 - 63214C
Another Arc Drive