Melty Blood/Akiha Tohno/Full Moon
Be sure to check this article about F-Akiha: https://drunkardshade.com/2015/07/22/melty-bits-f-akiha/
- 5B 5C 4C jc j.B j.C dj j.B j.C AT
- Basic midscreen combo ending with an airthrow. This ender isn't actually used much thanks to j.2C, but if you really need the damage to win the round, you may want to use the airthrow after all. Some characters require hitting with j.A once or twice instead of the first j.B due to odd hitbox or distance.
- 5B 5C 4C jc j.B j.C sdj j.C j.2C
- Mostly the same as above, but with a super double jump (tap 9 quickly or input 29) tacked on to make sure j.2C hits, which is the ender you want in order to keep pressure on your opponent. It gives a hard knockdown which you can OTG the opponent after or go for a setup.
- 5B 5C 4C jc j.AAA airdash j.AA sdj j.AAA j.2C
- Looks odd and doesn't do as much damage as above for obvious reasons, but it provides a lot of corner carry. Use this if you hit the opponent with your back to the corner and you want them on the other side of the screen.
- AT 2A 4C jc j.B j.C sdj j.C j.2C
- Midscreen combo from gold airthrow.
- 236D 2B 5C 4C jc j.B j.C sdj j.C j.2C
- Midscreen combo from shield counter.
- 5B 5C 6C 214B xx 2B 5C 6C TK236[B] j.B j.C sdj j.C j.2C
- Use when opponent is in corner for bigger damage. 214B xx 2B is a link which gets harder the more hits you have in the combo due to gravity, so consider replacing 2B with 2A if it's too tough. Also, you can't OTG after this combo because of the wallslam limit - if you want to, omit the second 5C or 6C.
- AT 2A 5C 6C TK236[B] j.B j.C sdj j.C j.2C
- Nets a bit more damage than the midscreen airthrow combo.
- 236D 2C 6C TK236[B] j.B j.C sdj j.C j.2C
- A little more damaging than the midscreen shield counter combo. You can go into this even if your back is to the corner by dashing under the opponent following a successful 236D.
- 5B 5C 6C 214B xx 2B 5C 6C TK236[B] j.B j.C sdj j.C j.2C IH j.C land j.A j.C sdj j.C j.2C
- Initiative Heat combo for when you're at MAX. Same notes apply to the last combo. Hit A+B+C right when j.2C hits and delay the j.C afterwards slightly, preferably to right before they hit the ground. Jump immediately after landing and continue, adding j.B if it seems like they're low enough. In addition to recovering red health and getting additional damage, your opponent will be afraid of your Arc Drive right afterwards as it's unblockable and catches jump-outs.
Do what you need to do to extrapolate on the character. Here are example categories below.
| Name 「JP name」 - 22ABC
| 「」 - 236ABC
| 「」 - 28ABC
| 「」 - 623ABC
| 「」 - 214ABC
| 「」 - 421ABC
| 「」 - J22ABC
| 「」 - 426ABC
| 「」 - BC
Another Arc Drive