(Imported from French wiki: http://wiki.basgrospoing.fr/index.php/Melty_Blood_Actress_Again_Current_Code)
- 2A 5C 6C 4C 2C 5BB jBC jBC airthrow : 3800
- Standard BnB, deals approximately 3800 damage, you can input 5C, 6C and 4C in the order you like.
- 2A 5C 6C 4C 5BB tk236A jBC jBC airthrow : 3850
- BnB dealing a bit more damage, you can input 5C, 6C and 4C in the order you like.
- 2A 5C 6C 4C 5BB tk 236[B] jBC jBC airthrow : 3950
- BnB a bit more complicated, but deals a bit more damage.
- 2AA 5C 6C 4C 5BB 236[A] 2C 5[B]B jBC jBC airthrow : 4300
- BnB meterless dealing the most damage, the 2A part is important(or replace with jBA)
- 2AA 5C 6C 4C 5BB 236[A] 2C 5[B] 4C(2 hits) IAD jABC jBC : 4420
- Optimized version of the previous BnB.
- 2AA 5B 6C 4C 5C 2C 623B OTG
- Often used during a pressing.
- 2AA (5B) 6C 4C 2C 5C 5C 2C 5[B] 4C > 624A/air combo
- BnB in corner
- Great in corner, gives you a 4-ways okizeme.
Do what you need to do to extrapolate on the character. Here are example categories below.
| Name 「JP name」 - 22ABC
- (Description) - Simply describe the move here and what it can be used for
- (A version) - This is where you put what the version of the move can be used for and how its different from the rest of the moves.
- (B version) - Ditto
- (EX version) - This is were you describe what happens when you feed it 100%
| Felling Birds 「鳥を落とす」 - 236ABC or j.236ABC - Akiha attacks using a wave of flames from her hair. Because of its startup, this move isn't very recommended unless it is the EX or aerial versions.
- (A version) - Hits 3 times for 932 damage on ground and hits once on air. Has a startup slower than the B version, but can be cancelled into the EX version (only the ground version). Can be charged. The air version is good for landing and for getting counter hits and has good range.
- (B version) - Has faster startup than the A version but only hits once. The aerial version makes Akiha lean back a little and lose her air momentum. The ground version can also be cancelled into the EX version and the aerial version can be charged, hitting 2 times for 1342 damage.
- (EX version) - Has frame advantage on blocks, but it is not very effective as a reversal since the attack has long startup and leaves Akiha vulnerable for some frames, allowing the opponent to cancel your attack. If the move is shielded then the opponent is vulnerable to throw and airthrow, but Akiha can also be thrown during startup if this is used after wakeup, so be careful. The aerial version has less frame advantage, so prefer the aerial B version over it.
| Piercing the Moon 「月を穿つ」 - 214ABC - Akiha summons a pillar of fire in front of her. All versions hit once and launch the opponent, as well as being unblockable mid-air.
- (A version) - Summons a pillar at a distance of two character lenghts. Has fast startup so can be used as an anti-air. but has a lot of recovery leaving Akiha vulnerable if the move does anything but hit.
- (B version) - Summons a pillar at a distance of two character lenghts. Has same range of the A version but slower startup, however it has little to none recovery so it puts Akiha on an advantage if blocked. This can be cancelled from anything and depending from the height the opponent is hit Akiha has a lot of moves possible (j.BC airdash if it hits near enought the ground, for example). Can be charged but the charged version has even slower startup and hits at a distance of five character lenghts, being very risky to use.
- (EX version) - Hits 8 times for 2422 damage. Pretty quick activation and hits under the opponent no matter where they are. Has an almost infinite vertical range but due to being multi-hit the opponent can tech out of it.
| Brilliant Impetus - Autumn Leaves 「赫訳・紅葉」 - 623ABC - Akiha runs to the opponent, launches them (if they aren't airbone already) and sending them to the ground with a slash. Despite being dragon punches, they are all weak reversals.
- (A version) - Hits 2 times for 1282 damage. Has quick startup and depending on the situation can be used as an anti-air. Has invincibility on the upper part of Akiha's body and the first hit (ONLY the first one) is unblockable from the air.
- (B version) - Hits 3 times for 1349 damage. Has nine frames of invincibility on Akiha's lower body and a lot of follow-up possibilities, such as 22C or a chain of 2A. This can be used after a normal shield or an anti-low reversal and can be EX cancelled into 236C or her Arc Drive. If you corner the opponent using this and haven't used more than one wallslam, then you can dash and use 63214 as OTG.
- (EX version) -
| 「」 - 214ABC
| 「」 - 421ABC
| 「」 - J22ABC
| 「」 - 426ABC
- (Description) - ...
- (A version) -
- (B version) -
- (EX version) -
| 「」 - BC
- (Description) - ...
- (Standing) -
- (Crouching) -
- (Airborne) -
- (Description) - AD description
Another Arc Drive
- (Description) - AAD description
- (Description) - LA description. Mention where it is activated (air or ground shield) first.