KILL la KILL IF/Inumuta
Inumuta relies on his fast movement speed and normals to get in and out of his opponent’s range and bait a response. His normals are fairly safe on block or have enough cancel options to avoid direct punishment. He can reliably zone against most characters as his cubes are non-low priority projectiles (will clash against homing dashes). He can theoretically combo any character from full health to death and keep his combo unburstable by repeatedly stealing their meter before they can burst. Should they be able to burst he has multiple options to bait a burst attempt (sp.A, sp.C, burst back, some burst safe normals).
Should he feel the need to timer scam, TOC is very effective for keeping himself hidden (on top of being invincible) until the game is over. Obtaining a significant life lead and entering TOC is an effective strategy for winning a game against an opponent who is difficult to approach or who has very few options to deal with TOC.
Against more aggressive zoners he can make use of his tools in TOC to avoid getting hit by projectiles and also punish with his TOC.5C which is a fullscreen tracking guard break. With valor 1, 5CC is effective for transitioning into TOC.5C to punish a recovery.
Good execution/knowledge/reactions are important to have because any small mistake or bad burst will cost you the game due to his low health pool. Only burst on burst-safe points (typically during air strings or moves with few cancel options), a baited burst will kill you instantly.
Valor Level 1
- Up to 5 units of AG can be used after break attack connects.
- Thermo Optical Camouflage can be used from break attack startups or during a homing dash.
- Break Attacks become enhanced
Valor Level 2
- Break Attack Special enhanced
Walkspeed Ranking: 2nd
Front Step Dash: ??? Frames
Back Step Dash: ??? Frames
Side Step Dash: ??? Frames
Close Ranged Attacks
Long Ranged Attacks
|Thermo Optical Camouflage|
|Aerial Homing Dash|
|FIBER LOST SECRET ARTS|
- 5AAAA (2800)
- 5AAA > sp.A (3040)
- 5AAA > 2/8A j.AAA (2400)
- 5AAA > 2/8A > j.ABB > sp.B (2550)
- 4/6AAAA > 2/8A > j.AAA (2320)
- 4/6AAAA > 2/8A > j.ABB > sp.B (2240)
- 5AA > j.B > Land > 4/6AAAA > 2/8A > j.AAA (2890)
- 5AA > j.B > Land > 4/6AAAAA (3330)
- 4/6AAAB > 2/8AA > j.B > Land > 8AAAA 4200
TOC (Thermal Optical Camo) Routes:
- TOC.5AAA (2460)
- TOC.5AAC > Homing > j.AAA (2930)
The Meter Drain Infinite:
- 4/6AAAB > 2/8AA > j.B > Land > 2/8AA > j.B > Land > 4/6AAAAA (add slight delays) > sp.B > Step towards opponent > 2/8AA > j.B > Land > 4/6AAAAA (add slight delays) > sp.B > TOC.B > Delay ground homing dash > 2/8A > j.B > Land > 4/6AAAAA (add slight delays) > sp.B > Repeat until dead
|Basic||Alternate||ARC Collab (Hibiki Kohaku)||DLC (Special)|