Immaterial and Missing Power/Command interpreter
This section breaks down the amount of frames you have for the command interpreter in the game. All motions in this segment are done utilizing doubletap, not the D methods; the D methods may or may not have the same time as the doubletaps.
- Ground or Air Dash: From first to second input, 13F
- Vertical or Super Jump: From first to second input, 8F
- Guard Crush: From first to second input and button, 13F
- Specials: Assuming 236A motion, from input 3 to 6A, 18F
Further random details:
- IaMP's command interpreter is fairly unforgiving. To add to this, there is no negative edge in the game, making input requirements fairly precise.
- You can't usually substitute a vertical or horizontal input with a neighboring diagonal. However, left and right super jump motions can be input as 38 or 18, instead of 29 or 27. Additionally 33A or B can be input as 63A or B.