Eternal Fighter Zero/Menus
From Mizuumi Wiki
The following choices are available to you from the title screen:
- Arcade — Play 7 matches against random opponents, ending with a final match against either Kanna or UNKNOWN.
- VS CPU — Play a match against a CPU opponent of your choosing.
- VS Human — Play a match against a human opponent.
- Practice — Train against a practice dummy of your choosing.
- Replay — Watch or record your own matches.
- Options — Goes to the Options Screen to adjust the game's settings.
- Exit — Exits the game.
The following choices are available to you in the option screen:
- FPS — Choose between "30" or "60" frames per second.
- Damage — Choose between "50%", "100%", and "200%" damage levels.
- Visual Effects — Choose between "Plain" or "Normal". Plain removes some of the extraneous hit-effects and particle explosions.
- CPU — Set the CPU difficulty level, from 1 (easiest) to 4 (hardest)
- Win Count — Set the number of rounds needed to win a match, from 1 to 3.
- Loading Screens — Browse through all the loading screen artwork used in the game.
- Character Stats — Browse through a few statistics for each character:
- Number of matches played
- Number of matches won
- Number of matches lost
- Most damage in a single combo
- Most hits in a single combo
Special Function Keys
|F4||VS/Practice||Sets the automatic regeneration point of your RF meter.|
|F5||VS/Practice|| Changes game behaviour between the options:
|F6||Practice||Changes the practice dummy's stance between ducking, jumping, and standing.|
|F6||Replay||Restart the recording of your replay.|
|F7||Practice|| Toggles the practice dummy's blocking on/off.
Note: The standing dummy will not block low attacks and the crouching dummy will not block overheads.
|F8||All Modes||Pause the game.|
|Esc||All Modes||End the match prematurely.|