Eternal Fighter Zero/FAQ
From Mizuumi Wiki
If you are looking for ancient information from the old FAQ for some reason, please check the archived version of the FAQ.
- What is Eternal Fighter Zero?
- Eternal Fighter Zero (shortened to EFZ) is a fighting game created by Tasogare Frontier that was released in 2001. The game includes characters from some of Key's earlier visual novels.
- Is there netplay for EFZ?
- Yes, the most recent client released in November 2014 is EFZRevival which can be found here. This fixes all compatibility issues, offers rollback-based netplay, netplay replay saving and additional training options.
- Where can I find people to play with?
- The main IRC channel is currently #efz on irc.rizon.net.
- How do I port forward?
- PortForward.com documents most ISPs and routers with information on how to port forward with each.
- What are the tiers?
- While there is no definitive tier list, some opinions have been documented here.
- Is there frame data available for this game?
- Yes there is. It is in Japanese, however.
- Is x mashable? How do I beat x? Is x safe?
- Go test it, Fireseal gave you the tools.
Controls, Options and Troubleshooting
- How do I change my controls?
- In config.exe in your EFZ folder.
- Is it possible to change sound settings?
- To a degree. You can disable the BGM in EfzRevival.ini.
- How do I save netplay replays?
- Be sure you have created a \netplay folder in EFZ\replays, otherwise the replays won't save!
- How do I change the port I host on? It wont let me change from 10800 in the caster!
- There's an option in the .ini for the default port.
- How do I fix "The program can’t start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer."?
- Download and install: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30679
- I have found an issue with EfzRevival. How can I report it?
- Email EfzRevival@gmail.com with the issue.