Eternal Fighter Zero/Color Editor
From Mizuumi Wiki
the color editor allows you to create a custom pallete for your character. it uses the 255RGB color system most games use.
- this will NOT affect normal palletes and will only affect the custom pallete.
- to select the custom pallete, go to the character select screen, pick a character, hold down when selecting color and hit the confirmation button (light attack).
- choosing custom pallete on the chosen character's last default pallete causes you to choose an all-black pallete. it is hard to read this pallete so please refrain from using it.
- other than the all-black pallete, your pallete won't show up on other players screens during netplay, but will instead, use the custom pallete they put in place.
- for example: your pallete is an all red makoto, and the opponent has an all blue pallete. if you were to play them and select the custome pallete, your screen would show a red makoto and their's would show a blue makoto.
Using the Editor
the color editor program is a very simple program, and very straight forward.
- select character, select layer to recolor, and move the RGB sliders to desired color.
- use the options at the top-left of the editor to choose character.
- some people may have 2 editor programs. there IS a difference in the 2, one can edit ALL character palletes, the other can only edit a small portion of the roster. if you don't see your character in the editor you might need to use the other one. both editors work exactly the same.
- you can select layer by clicking one of the squares under the slider, or by clicking the area on the example sprite shown.
- you can also make the sprite move with one of the options above the sliders, to see how it would look in game.
- you can change the chosen sprite/animation with the options below the example image.
Palette editor can be found here