< E's LafJump to navigation Jump to search
1. Health Gauge
- Displays each character's remaining health. This amount is also displayed beneath the character's name.
2. Stun Gauge
- This gauge will gradually increase as the character defends against attacks. When it fills completely, the character will be guard crushed.
- Displays the time remaining in the round.
4. Guard Gauge
- Not to be confused with the Stun Gauge, this gauge increases faster when you are getting hit. It is used for Pushblock and Counterboost (burst-type effects).
5. Super Gauge
- This gauge fills more quickly when you are moving forward or attacking. It is used for performing powerful super moves, as well as EX moves, Fatal Counters, S-Cancels, and T-Cancels. The number beside it indicates how many stocks you have available.