To configure your controls, go to the game folder and click Config.exe. Tab 2 will allow you to change keyboard controls, tab 3 is for gamepad/joystick support.
E's Laf uses numpad notation. Think of every direction like a number on a numpad:
Up 7 8 9 Left 4 (5) 6 Right 1 2 3 Down
5 is neutral, or no directional input.
- A - Light Attack
- B - Medium Attack
- C - Strong Attack
- D - Heavy Attack
- E or (FC) - Fatal Counter
- c. - Close
- j. - Jumping
- JC - Jump Cancel
- TC - T-Cancel
- CH - Counterhit
- AA - Anti-Air
- OTG - Off the Ground
A few examples of numpad notation that you might see on this wiki:
- 236A - A standard fireball, or "QCF" motion, accompanied by Light Attack.
- 623B - A standard "dragon punch" motion, accompanied by Medium Attack.
- 2C > 66 > 5B - Crouching C attack, followed by a dash and a standing B attack.
- 5B > JC > j.9A - Standing B attack, cancel with a forward jumping A attack.