Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax/Yukina Himeragi
(Click here for the original Yukina Himeragi page)
Originally from the light novel Strike the Blood.
Yukina is a character who thrives in playing the neutral game and footsies. She doesn't have the fastest frame data, but makes up for it with very long range and threatening damage from that range. As well, she has the best potential in the game: Negating pushblock for 20 seconds. Combined with trump activation, it can make her offense quite scary, especially when she has an assist to facilitate her. However, she does suffer from poor air buttons, poor anti-airs, and a bad offense in general. However, if you enjoy playing a slower, neutral based style, Yukina is a good option for you.
- Great neutral
- Good range
- Decent damage due to air EXs and air Climax Art
- Best potential in the game
- Has access to three jumps
- Can jump cancel 2B
- Weak mix-up
- Poor MU spread against top tiers
- Poor anti-airs/Has to heavily commit to anti-air with 2A+B
- On the slower side
Celty - This is the standard assist for Yukina. 5S is great for neutral and maintaining pressure. 6S gives amazing oki with the three hits since Yukina can't really do much on her own. Also, Celty has a fast recharge time.
Kojou - Another common assist for Yukina, naturally. Both of his assists have quite a bit of lockdown and some flashy visuals. This makes it pretty tough to block Yukina when this is up.
Mashiro - Similar reasoning with Celty. However, Mashiro's 6S is not as fast paced, it can still keep the opponent locked down for a bit.
Dokuro-Chan - 5S is a good combo extender for Yukina, and 6S can help Yukina deal with zoning pressure or getting close to an opponent. Dokuro is essentially the universal assist for this game.
Universal Potential: Increases damage dealt by 10% for 20 seconds when health falls under 30%. If behind in rounds won, increases damage dealt by 20% instead.
Character Potential: Use 2 EX Special Attacks to disable the opponent's use of Reflection Guard (while the pushback effect is negated, it is still possible for the opponent to use Reflection Guard to avoid air unblockable attacks) for 20 seconds. Can be activated once a round.
L = Low, H = High, A = Air
JC = Jump Cancel, SC = Support Cancel, EX = EX Cancel
ISC = Impact Skill Cancel, TCC = Trump Card Cancel, CAC = Climax Art Cancel
Startup includes the first active frame.
A, B, or C after
|Zenpou Tosshin (Forward Charge)
|Kahou Tosshin (Descending Rush)
B or C
6C or 4C
Howl of the Wolf
|Strike the Blood
- Note: You can always trump after any of the 214/j.236EXs to either do extra damage and/or activate the trump+potential combo
- Note: These also work in the corner
- Note: (2A >) simply indicates that if you do start 2A, follow-up with 5A afterwards. It still works.
- (2A >) 5A > 5B > j.A > j.B > j.C > jc > j.A > j.B > j.C > 5A > 5B > 5C > 236C > C
- Standard BnB on standing opponents. Can go into EX and Climax Art after Wild Strike
- You have to delay the second j.A slightly to get this combo to work
- Can work with 2A starter
- (2A >) 5A > 5B > j.A > j.B > j.C > 5A > 5B > 5C > 236C > C
- Same premise, but without the second jump cancel
- (2A >) 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > j.236EX > 5B > 2C > 5A+B > 214EX
- Uses two to four bars, depending on if you choose to Climax Art or not. Optimal damage +/- 100 damage
- (2A >) 5A > 5B > 5C > 236C > C > Combo Blast > 2C > 5A+B > 214EX
- Standard follow-up after combo blast, if need be
- 6C > 214A+B
- Best used to activate potential or trump
- 6C > 214A+B > 41236B+C
- If you can kill, go for it, but the scaling is pretty bad
- 4AB > C > j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > jc > j.C > j.236A
- You can use EX j.236 for a hard knockdown after the j.236A if you have the meter
Same as midscreen
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5AB > 236AB > 5S > jB > jC > j41236BC
- Does 4251 Damage and uses 4 meter.
- 4AB > B > jB > jC > j236AB > 5A > 236Ab > 5S > jB > jC > j41236BC
- Does 4301 Damage and uses 5 meter.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 214AB > 5S > jB > jC > j236AB
- This combo does 2849 Damage and uses 2 meter.
- 5A > 5B > jA > jB > jC > 5A > 5B > 5C > 236C > C > Combo Blast > jB > jC > double jump > jB > jC > j236AB > 5S > jB > jC > double jump > jB > jC > j41236BC
- This combo does 4228 Damage, 1 Combo Blast and uses 4 meter.
Assist Character 2
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 6D > etc
- Notes about this particular combo
|Color 1||Color 2||Color 3||Color 4|
|Color 5||Color 6||Color 7||Color 8|
|Color 9||Color 10||Color 11||Color 12|
|Color 13||Color 14||Color 15||Color 16|
|Color 17||Color 18||Color 19||Color 20|
|Color 21||Color 22||Color 23||Color 24|