Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax/Holo

From Mizuumi Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Introduction

Originally from the light novel Ookami to Koushinryou.

Assist Usage

Support Potential: Stand within the field of 6S and gain Status Up Level 1 for 10 seconds. No limit on the amount of times it can be activated.

Assist Moves

5S
DFC.Holo.5S.jpg
Damage Startup Recovery Recharge Time Guard
1100 27 Total 29 3.5 seconds HLA

Holo slashes the opponent with her large claw

  • Launches and is air techable
6S
DFC.Holo.6S.jpg
Damage Startup Recovery Recharge Time Guard
500 24 Total 33 4 seconds HLA

Holo hops forward and lays out a field

  • Floats on hit against airborne opponents
  • When the player enters the field he receives the following buffs (aside Status Up Level 1 the health and meter are not recovered instantly and requires standing within the field for a certain amount of time):
    • Recovers 15% health and 15% white health for a total of 30%
    • Gains 80% of one bar of meter
    • Gains Status Up Level 1 for 10 seconds

Colors

Color 1 Color 2 Color 3 Color 4
DFCHolo-1.png
DFCHolo-2.png
DFCHolo-3.png
DFCHolo-4.png
Color 5 Color 6 Color 7 Color 8
DFCHolo-5.png
DFCHolo-6.png
DFCHolo-7.png
DFCHolo-8.png
Color 9 Color 10 Color 11 Color 12
DFCHolo-9.png
DFCHolo-10.png
DFCHolo-11.png
DFCHolo-12.png
Color 13 Color 14 Color 15 Color 16
DFCHolo-13.png
DFCHolo-14.png
Color 17 Color 18 Color 19 Color 20
Color 21 Color 22 Color 23 Color 24
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
General

ControlsFAQGlossaryHUDSystem

Characters
Assists