Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax/DFCI/Kirino Kosaka
8th grade girl overachiever. She's beautiful, smart, and athletic, but has a thing for risque video games. She's got a cold relationship with her brother, Kyosuke.
Originally from the light novel series Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, localized as Oreimo.
Kirino is rivaled only by Asuna and Taiga for the type of relentless rushdown she dishes out. With an arsenal of truly fearsome jump normals and amazing run speed, she's a shoe-in for a truly strong character in DFCI. Yet, never one to shy away from showing off her superiority, she possesses, without doubt, the best special moveset in the game, including the truly awe-inspiring Athlete’s Dash (236X). 236X is the newbie-killer move and requires knowledge of how to use Reflection Guard to just make it manageable. If you like to slaughter your food, Kirino's the one for you.
- Excellent normals, including j.C, 2A, and 2C, among others
- Remarkable run speed
- Unrivaled Special Moves: Athlete’s Dash (236X) is almost a character unto itself and the other specials have utility as projectiles to check the opponent’s knowledge and reactions
- Great wake-up options: 236AB is an 1-meter true reversal. 2AB is the fastest Impact Skill in the game, making it difficult to safe jump or challenge on clash. Red Trump is a reversal command throw.
- As both 5B and 5C are not exactly anti-airs, she is more vulnerable to jump throw tech baits on defense than other characters
- Meter hog. If the opponent knows how to counter meterless Athlete's Dash follow-ups, you need to Assist Cancel (or Combo Blast) to make them safe
- Normals lack horizontal range, although they more than make up for it in girth
- She's a little sister
Iriya - 5S gives you a plate projectile to use for setplay or to help you close in on opponents. 6S is a moped that can be used to punish Blasts or whiffed attacks and force out air options from the foe. Use Iriya's 5S to bait opponents into attacking her and move in with an attack of your own to punish the dinner-crashers.
Mashiro - Mashiro serves as both a potent neutral tool and potentially terrifying setplay. 5S unleashes a murder of baumkuchen that fiendishly roll forward, serving as a projectile to front your approach or as a combo extender. 6S sets out four cats that serve as both ample tick throw and high-low set-ups as well as checks against the opponent's movement and pokes as you close in.
Sadao - Hit the foe directly once or on-block twice with 5S or 6S to initiate Sadao's devil form. In his devil form, 5S is a giant laser barrage and 6S is a sword swing that causes lasers to drag the foe away and then back toward you. Evoke fear into the opponent's heart with the threat of devil form Sadao and use his devil-form assist attacks to serve as lockdown to run mix-ups with Athlete's Dash.
Universal Potential: Increases damage dealt by 10% for 20 seconds when health falls under 30%. If behind in rounds won, increases damage dealt by 20% instead.
Character Potential: Hit the opponent with a Trump Card for Support Cast Level 2 for 20 seconds. Can be activated once a round.
L = Low, H = High, A = Air, UNB = Unblockable
JC = Jump Cancel, SC = Support Cancel, EX = EX Cancel
ISC = Impact Skill Cancel, TCC = Trump Card Cancel, CAC = Climax Art Cancel
Startup includes the first active frame.
6C or 4C
|Claw Machine Mutilation
|True Cosplay Ranbu
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 236A > C Follow-up > jc > j.A > j.B > j236x
- This is a good BnB for crouching opponents. (2174)
- 5A > 5B > j.B > j.C(delayed) > 5A > 5B > 5C > 236A > B follow-up
- Good BnB combo on standing opponents. (2183)
- 5A > 5B> 5C > 236C > j.236A+B > 5B > j.B > j.C > jc > A+B+C
- A simple meter burn combo that confirms into a Power Up Blast. Costs 1 bar. (2391)
- 5A > 5B> 5C > 236C > j.236A+B > 5B > j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > 236x
- This is a simple meter burn confirm. Costs 1 bar. (2575)
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 236A > C Follow-up > jc > j.A > j.B > j.236x > j.236A+B > 63214B+C
- A combo that is more for show over practicality, seeing as its damage for the cost isn't the greatest. Also, the timing on the Climax Art at the end is tight. Costs 3 bars. (3398)
- 5A > 5B > j.B > j.C > 5A > 5B > 5C > 236A > B follow-up > 41236B+C
- This is Kirino's standard BnB with a Climax Art thrown in. You can use either Climax Art, but the one listed does more damage. Costs 2 bars. (3653)
- 4A+B > x > j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > j.236x
- This is an average 4A+B confirm for Kirino. (2099)
- 4A+B > x > j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > j.236A+B > 63214B+C
- This is a meter burn to get more damage out of Kirino's 4A+B. Costs 3 bars. (3210)
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 214A+B > 5B > j.B > j.C > jc >j.B > j.C > j236x
- Corner combo using her EX Misplaced Anger. Costs 1 bar (2441)
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 214A+B > 5B > j.B > j.C > jc >j.B > j.C > j.236A+B > 63214B+C
- Corner combo into Kirino's True Cosplay Ranbu. Costs 4 bars. (3611)
- 4A+B > B > j.A > etc
- Notes about this particular combo
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 236A > 5S > C Follow-Up > (5S connects here) > Trump Card
- This is a short and sweet combo that activates a trump card for you. Costs 1 bar. (2844)
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 236C > j236A+B > 5B > j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.S > j.C > (j.S connects here) > 41236B+C
- Confirms into Enju, as well as Claw Machine Mutilation. Costs 4 bars. (4122)
|Color 1||Color 2||Color 3||Color 4|
|Color 5||Color 6||Color 7||Color 8|
|Color 9||Color 10||Color 11||Color 12|
|Color 13||Color 14||Color 15||Color 16|
|Color 17||Color 18||Color 19||Color 20|
|Color 21||Color 22||Color 23||Color 24|