Bravo is an Italian chef who is enamored with Chinese cuisine, seeking Chaos Code to save his restaurant. He's a powerhouse with comboable grabs and solid range, setting him apart from the majority of poverty game grapplers.
Run vs Step
Run Neutral, since being able to run and block is very helpful for slowly closing distances, giving better control over your positioning.
Step Tick Throws. 5C dash cancel 632146C can be really tricky and can catch a lot of players off guard. The shortened meter gauge also means that you will always have meter for EX table after command throw.
- 5ABC, 6+A, 632146+A/C, 236326+A/C. Make sure you super cancel at the right moment (After Bravo flips the opponent over) and not too late or the table will whiff completely.
- j.2+C, 2AB, 5C, 6+A/C, 6321463214+A/C
- j.2+C, 2AB, 5C, 6+A/C, 6321463214+B/D
- j.2+C, 2AB, 5C, 6+A, 6+C, 6321463214+A/C
- j.2+C, 2AB, 5C, 6+A, 6+C, 6321463214+B/D
- 22+B/D, 623+B/D
- 5A 5B 5C 632146+A/C, 66 214PP 66 5B 5C HJC j.C j.D j.623D
- 5A 5B 5C 22B 66 5B 5C HJC j.C j.D 5A 5C HJC j.C j.D j.623D
- 5A 5B 5C 22B 66 5B 5C HJC j.C j.D 5A 5C 236236D
- 5A 5B 5C 214B+D 66 c.B c.C HJC j.C j.D j.623D/236236D
- 6+A HJC j.C c.B c.C 6A f.B 2C 6A f.B f.C 22C f.B f.C(1) HJC j.C j.D 623D
- 214B 66 c.B c.C HJC j.C j.D 5A 5C HJC j.C j.D 623D
Exceed Combo Pieces
- 632146+A/C, BC, 214+C, 236236+B/D By far one of the most reliable exceed combo starters.
- 236236+B/D (2 hits), AB, 22+C (4 hits), 236236+B/D
- 236236+B/D (2 hits), AB, 5C, 6321463214+A/C
Sausage Slap Loop
- 6+A HJC j.C c.B c.C 6A f.B 2C 6A f.B f.C 6C(1) A+B+C (5B 5C 5D 6A)xN 6321463214C
This is corner only. Not exactly the most optimal damage but good to know is available. Since it doesn't use meter outside of the ender, you can really maximize your life gain out of exceed.
| 5A - Mid. Cancelable. Hits fairly far and is pretty fast. Will whiff on crouchers
| cl.A - Mid. Cancelable. Doesn't hit quite as far but still a quick jab. Will whiff on crouchers
| 2A - Mid. Cancelable.
| cl.B - Low. Cancelable.
| 5B - Mid. Cancelable.
| 2B - Low. Cancelable.
| cl.C - Mid. Cancelable.
| 5C - Mid, two hits. First hit is cancelable.
| 2C - Low. Cancelable.
| cl.D - Mid. Cancelable.
| 5D - Mid. Not cancelable.
| 2D - Low. Not cancelable.
| j.A - High. Cancelable.
| j.B - High. Cancelable.
|j.C - High. Cancelable.|
| j.D - High. Cancelable.
Bear's Paw - 6+A
- Slow overhead punch that can be comboed into. Similar to command normals in King of Fighters, it has different properties when cancelled into. A raw Bear's Paw imparts massive hitstun and okay dizzy.
Noodle Press - 2+C in midair.
- The essential grappler body splash. Good crossup material, can be hard to combo from unless you hit it very deep or get a counterhit.
| Welcome Spin - 22+A/C
| Subliminating Frying Pan - 632146+A/C
| Passionate Thunderous Soup - 214+B/D
| Tornado Sausage - 6+A/C
| Inviting Dining Table - 214+A/C
| Flying Wrapped Dumpling - 623+B/D
| Explosive Soup Dumpking - 22+B/D
| Get Rage! Evil Ways Fast Food! - 236236+A/C
| To The Sky! Subliminating Frying Pan - 6321463214 - A/C
Extra Ultimate Chaos
| Kneel! Three Sacred Treasures - 236236+B/D
| Shock! Crisis in the Restaurant - 6321463214 - B/D
| Extreme Astonishment! First-Class Price - 2363214+AC
- PS3 Version: You can hold R1 button while selecting a character to get an alternative color.
- Arcade Version: You can hold START button while selecting a character to get an alternative color.
|A Button||B Button||C Button||D Button|
|R1 + A Button||R1 + B Button||R1 + C Button||R1 + D Button|
- A Button: Normal version
- D Button: Mario (Mario Bros)
- R1+A Buttons: Alex Louis Armstrong (Full Metal Alchemist)