Asuka 120 LimitOver/Controls
Recommended Button Layout
button layout pic
In VS mode’s Select Screen:
- - Ⓧ switch to P1 vs P2 → P1 vs Com → Com vs Com → P1 vs Deku (Training).
- - Ⓨ randomize your character and its color.
- - Ⓩ switch the modes in the opposite order than Ⓧ.
During a fight:
- - Ⓧ Shortcut to commands moves.
- - Ⓨ + directions give you special moves.
- - Ⓩ is a movement shortcut, and certainly the most useful:
- - 5Ⓩ to highjump,
- - 6Ⓩ to forward dash,
- - 4Ⓩ to backdash,
- - 2Ⓩ to hop (doesn’t go as high as a normal jump).
- - Ⓨ+Ⓩ is Taunt.
7 8 9 ↖ ↑ ↗ 4 5 6 ← • → 1 2 3 ↙ ↓ ↘
To know more about these systems Dash (run): - 44 or 66 / 4Z or 6Z
Throw: 6B then 4/6B
Air throw: any direction (but 8) + B
Hop: 88 after some states... Just use 2Z
Double Jump: 7 or 8 or 9 after a hop, jump or high jump.
High Jump: 1 or 2 or 3, then 7 or 8 or 9 / 5Z
Setup your input
Mednafen (or Mednaffe) is the emulator used to play online. It's easy to setup and allow to use netplay for a bunch of system.
- in Mednaffe, click the "Systems" tab
- Choose on Sega Saturn
- Reach the "Input" tab
- Click the "Controller Setup" button
- A popup will open, and here you just have to click on the middle column & press the key or button you want to use.
Mainly use for Training (LUA scripts + TAS Tools), it can be used to play with Parsec if you prefer. Check the Netplay section to know what's the best and in which situation.
- First, you have to open the rom("File">"Open" or click & drag the rom into BizHawk's window). BizHawk will know then which system to configure.
- Click on config and select the first option "Controllers..."
- Click on the fields: when it highlight in blue, press the key or button you want