Arcana Heart 3/AH3LMSS/Weiß
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Archetype: standard rush-down character with fantastic normals and one of the best DPs in the game. Can also play defensively vs other rush-down characters by using her superior air normals to stop their approaches.
- Easy to pick up: easy.
- Simplest combo: 2A 5B 5C 236B (2 hits) 623A+B
- Offensive tools:
- 2B, 2C, 4B lows.
- 5B jump-cancellable.
- 5C super-jump-cancellable.
- 5C, 5E, 2E air-unblockable. 5A 5C most common air-unblockable blockstring.
- 632146A command grab that links into dash 2A after.
- j5D jB to approach air-to-ground.
- j5D j4B to approach air-to-air.
- 236C (EFC/6HC on block) to approach on the ground.
- 5B IAD jB jC pressure reset and fast overhead if equipped (22A).
- 5B IAD jE land dash jump forward jC (1 hit) j5HC jB instant overhead combo.
- 5B IAD jC (2 hits) land dash into same as above. Only works if they block the 2nd hit of jC high.
- Neutral jump j6D cross-up jB/jC (1 hit) slow cross-up.
- j5D whiff jE land throw or command grab.
- Defensive tools:
- 4B unthrowable and lower body invul, but seldom used for these properties.
- 236A+B has upper-body invul and beats almost any jump-in.
- 623A/B/C and 623A+B are all invul DPs. The first hit is air-unblockable.
- Rising jA and j4B anti-airs.
- Wake-up 236C to escape the corner.
- Wake-up super-jump block.
- 6GC 623A/C (1 hit) EFC 5A/5B while blocking leads into a full EF combo.
- 6GC 2A.
- EF Blast.
- how to use rising jC as an instant overhead - IAD jC (2 hits) or IAD jE land dash jC (1 hit) j5HC jB. This is sometimes called "fuzzy guard" in 2D fighting games.
- Momiji's Weiss vs multiple opponents - Momiji's rank says "G.O.D" for a reason (namely, his > 80% win rate).
- Momiji's Weiss vs multiple opponents - More amazing Weiss gameplay by Momiji.