Arcana Heart 3/AH3LMSS/Tempestas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Arcana capable of mastering the powers of wind, it was nursed back to health by Lilica after she found it on the verge of death. Feeling a sense of obligation, it now lends its strength to Lilica whenever she requires it.
- Aura: This will extend your number of movements in the air by one. This means:
- Perform a third jump in midair. Cannot perform after using a second air dash.
- Perform a second air dash. Cannot perform after a third air jump.
- Velox: When you use 2D while jumping, you will cancel your air momentum to do a very high speed fast-fall. This works very well for some characters for extending their combos. Some characters can use this to do high/low mixups too.
- Scutum: When you use your 6GC, wind will blow the opponent away. This quite effectively makes your 6GC an Advancing Guard or Pushblock. This takes out having to read what the opponent will do next like with other Arcanas that have a a normal, clashing 6GC. With this you can free yourself from pressure by forcefully pushing them out to mid screen. This is great too for zoning or characters that don't have good reversal options. Also, since the opponent will be unable to do anything for a split second after being pushed, you can use this offensively by forcing your opponent into the corner and instantly taking the upper hand.
- Fortia: The wind arcana will allow you to jump cancel 5E and 2E. This makes it much easier to convert any E attacks you land into combos without having to use any meter whatsoever. Since AH3 lets you cancel jump animations into specials, it's possible to cancel E attacks into specials using a jump install. For example, a character can land a 5E, input 2369A and it will come out as a ground 236A. Since characters normally cannot cancel their ground E attacks into non-arcana specials without an EF, this technique opens of lots of combo and blockstring possibilities should you land one of these attacks without EF meter.
- Altaria: During this time, you can airdash cancel air moves that are normally jump cancellable. In other words Melty Blood-ism. This can help you make some ridiculous combos during Wind's EF.