Arcana Heart 3/AH3LMSS/Petra Johanna Lagerkvist
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Archetype: can be played as a zoner and/or a rush-down character. Has mid-ranged normals and very long-ranged specials. Her B+C dodge, though throwable, is one of the best defensive options in the game.
- Easy to pick up: average. Some of her normals take time to get used to, e.g. timing jump-ins with homing j2B. She has to frequently reload bullets with 22A/B/C or 22A+B to have access to her amazing specials. Mashing B+C to dodge and C follow-up is very effective vs novice players.
- Simplest combo: 2A 2B 2C (optional 236x (consumes bullets)) 623A+B
- Offensive tools:
- 5B, 2B jump-cancellable. 3C double-jump-cancellable.
- 5C, 6C super-jump-cancellable.
- 5E, 2E, B+C A follow-up air-unblockable.
- 3C, 214A+B overheads.
- j236A/B/C have huge range, especially the last hit of j236C if you have 3 bullets.
- j5D j2B or jE to approach air-to-ground.
- j5D jB to approach air-to-air.
- EFC 3C land 623A+B during blockstring for a fast overhead.
- EFC 214C B follow-up during blockstring for a fast left/right mixup.
- Defensive tools:
- B+C has physical invul (throwable) and A/B/C follow-ups have upper/mid/lower-body invul, respectively.
- 214A+B is invul but slow.
- Wake-up super-jump block.
- Wake-up B+C.
- Mash B+C while blocking.
- 4GC j236A/B/C while blocking.
- 6GC B+C.
- 6GC 2A.
- 6GC throw.
- EF Blast.
- Cobayashi's Tyr Petra and Sengoku's Lightning Petra vs Saki, Kamui, and each other - with (biased) English commentary.
- Petra 214x A+D air reset / tech trap example - this is an untechable air command grab that can also grab them during hitstun.