Arcana Heart 3/AH3LMSS/Anutpada
An ancient clock that has somehow evolved into an Arcana, its powers allow Kamui to manipulate space and time. It lends its powers to those dedicated to maintaining the balance between the spiritual and material worlds, keeping them alive for eternity.
- Jinsen no I (Thoughts of Dust): The Time Arcana will create a double of yourself during your back-steps. During this, the double will take attacks in your place. If the opponent hits the double, they will be caught in 20 frames of hitstop as if the move had connected. This basically makes your backdashes a practical and easy-to-use counter move. If your opponent doesn't know how to deal with this move it can very quickly and effectively shut them down.
- Backdashes are invulnerable from frame 1, and the clone is active from frames 2-24. While this may seem like a large window, attacks that are in range to hit both you and the backdash clone will hit you and ignore the clone if you are not invulnerable. This means you should still try to time your backdashes well.
- Kokuu no I (Thoughts of Emptiness): Instead of the normal homing dash, perform a high speed teleport accompanied by afterimages. This is completely vulnerable during startup and recovery, though since you instantly move from one point to the other, it can still be used to safely go past things. You can easily use this move for special setups, running away and left/right mixups.
- Time's 6D will always take one bar, even if you do this at neutral. If you use this as a homing cancel, you have to change your combos to Time Arcana specific ones because of the fixed distance you move during it.
- Inga no I (Thoughts of Causality): Your charged E moves will create a double of yourself. While you hold the E button, you will not be able to see it, but it will remain at standby in the place that you charged the move. When you release the button, it will appear and attack the opponent with the normal version of the E moved that you used. If you are hit before activating your double, it will vanish. The clone can also be hit before it becomes fully active on release, so when using time clones to fend off attackers, make sure to use them early.
- Keep in mind that while the opponent has to block the double correctly, the double's attacks are not air unblockable and won't have a guard crush effect. This move is usually used in cooperation with Infinite Light to create powerful mixups. The time it takes to charge this move, and the time it takes to release this move is based on the properties of your character's E attacks.
- Rigonsetsu no I (Thoughts of the Inexpressible): During your EF the game counter will double in speed and your own character will move 1.35 times faster. You move much faster than the other Arcanas during your EF with time.
- Overall, this is probably the best special EF effect in the game. It gives you more combo options for EFC combos that may not even work with any other arcana. But more importantly, any pressure or mixups that you do while in EF is probably completely unreactable. Between these two things, it's normally not worth bursting with Time unless you really need to.
Ribaku no I
|Ribaku no I
Muryokou no I
|Muryokou no I
|Mukujin no I
|Honfujou no I