Arcana Heart 3/AH3LMSS/Angelia Avallone
- Archetype: small rush-down character with good offensive and defensive tools. Can use B+C to cover her approach on her opponent's wake-up. Once charged enough, dropkick gains some invul and can guard break.
- Easy to pick up: average. Has 6 and 8 charge motions. Dropkick is performed by holding down A, B, or C for a while, then releasing the button. Holding a button to tech during a combo can result in an accidental wake-up dropkick if the button is released after the combo is over.
- Simplest combo: 2A 2B 2C (2 hits) 6A (optional 8A follow-up) j236A+B
- Offensive tools: B+C(glitter) is great for extending pressure, and controlling space
You can alternate buttons to keep drop kick charged, and it does more damage the longer it's held. the only thing you cant do is efc.
jC is a great button because of how active it is, and how it hits around her.
- Defensive tools:
drop kick out of block strings
guard cancel drop kick
drop kick on wakeup
- Shirogoma's Earth Angelia vs Saki, Nazuna - Earth gives 5[E] and 2[E] super armor against highs and lows, respectively.
- Shirogoma's Earth Angelia vs Nazuna, Dorothy, Kira, Konoha, Saki - more Angelia games can be found earier and later in the video.
- Shirogoma's Blood Angelia vs Scharl - long series of games vs Wara's Scharl.