Formerly, as an officer within the organisation, that did researches on inheritance of their German ancestors, organisation, better known as "Ahnenerbe", he participated in excavation of Thibet's ancient heritage, but, upon the discovery of an ancient city of Agartha, he uses this superficial science for his own ambitions. (from character selection screen)
- Armor Ratio = 1.025
- Walking Speed = 5.5 dots/frame
- Retreating Speed = 4.5 dots/frame
5/4/6+A+B: Adler does a series of gut punches before throwing. This move's significance is that it doesn't throw the opponent very far away, like most other throws do.
j.5/4/6+A+B: Adler performs a backbreaker ala Guile by slamming the opponent's back onto his knee. This throw is untechable.
5A: a quick punch. Cancels into anything except C's
5B: generic kick in the face. Can be cancelled into any command normal or special.
5B (close): gut punch. Can be cancelled into any command normal or special.
5C/[C]: a turnaround kick, holding the attack button adds an overhead 4C kick, that knocks down. Both are uncancellable.
5C/[C] (close): heavy "uppercut" punch, attack button kept pressed adds a second punch. Normal C is cancellable into any command normal or special.
2A: another quick punch. Cancels into anything except C's
2B: kick with a decent range. Can be cancelled into any command normal or special.
2C/[C]: a knockdown kick, holding the button adds another that doesn't combo or even connect on most characters. Neither of the kicks are cancellable.
j.A: overhead knee kick that can cross up.
j.B: overhead kick.
j.C: heavy overhead punch that will slam an airborne opponent to the ground.
6B: a flying kick, travels about half screen
4C: heavy overhead kick, knocks down
ブリッツクーゲル - Blitzkugel - 236+A/B/C: Adler shoots a purple projectile, that disappears after travelling a certain distance or after hitting the opponent.
- A version is the smallest and fastest, traveling for about 2/3 of the screen before dissolving.
- B is bigger and more damaging, but goes slower and disappears at halfscreen point.
- C is the biggest, the toughest and the slowest, dissipating after covering 1/3 of the screen.
- Aerial versions have the same properties, but are less damaging than their ground counterparts.
フラクトリット - Flak Turret - 214+A/B/C: an anti-air flash kick with a built-in followup where Adler quickly descends foot first, great for starting loops and performing combos.
- The auto follow-up may hit on its own, and in both cases knocks down.
- A version makes Adler rise straight up and then descend at a steep angle, it also has a longer untechable time, making it possible to combo into another special or EX. Unlike the other two, the first hit of this version will not hit crouching opponents.
- B version's rising part moves forward and doesn't go as high, thus making the whole move to go for about 2/3 of the screen.
- C is the farthest (almost fullscreen), lowest and the most damaging version.
ブリッツボンベ - Blitzbombe - 22+A/B/C: a lesser version of Soldat's level 3 super - Adler freezes with his hands into the ground while discharging an electric attack.
- Can hit the opponent above.
- Each version has more range and damage.
- Can be comboed from almost any normal attack.
- All versions knock down.
EX and Super Moves
特攻ブリッツクーゲル - EX Blitzkugel - 236+B+C: Adler fires a huge purple ball.
- The ball goes even slower than C version of normal Kugel, but reaches half-screen and/or does 4 hits before dissipating.
- Unlike normal versions, aerial EX Kugel does the same damage as ground one.
- You can have three of those on screen at the same time and keep shooting normal Kugels.
特攻フラクトリット - EX Flak Turret - 214+B+C: Adler does three flash kicks in a row, then adds a follow-up.
- Goes fullscreen, knocks down.
特攻ブリッツボンベ - EX Blitzbombe - 22+B+C: Adler freezes and discharges a powerful electric attack.
- Does more damage and has more range (~1/3). Knocks down.
- Like normal Bombe, EX variation can be easily comboed into.
ブリッツガイスト - Blitzgeist - A+B+C: Adler poses and a purple ball starts circling around him, damaging the foe upon impact.
- Disappears after 5 full circles (no matter if it hit the opponent or not).
- While the ball is out, you won't gain any super meter.
KD - Knockdown Data's still unfinished
| Frames | Frame Advantage | Attack | Total | Startup | On Hit | On Block | Notes Specials --------------------------------------- 236+A | 46 | 11 | -5 | -9 | 236+B | 46 | 19 | -13 | -1 | 236+C | 46 | 27 | +11 | +7 | 214+A | 48 | 7 | KD | | 214+B | 50 | 7 | KD | -12 | 214+C | 50 | 7 | KD | -12 | 22+A | 42 | 5 | KD | -16 | 22+B | 46 | 9 | KD | -12 | 22+C | 50 | 13 | KD | -8 | EX and Level 3 --------------------------------------- 236+B+C | 26 | 9 | +25 | +21 | 214+B+C | 88 | 4 | KD | | 22+B+C | 108 | 9 | KD | -18 | A+B+C | 16 | 6 | | | superflash 60F
- The term Adler, the German word for the bird of prey "eagle", is both the last name of many people and an emblematic bird (notably in heraldry, bannistics, numismatics etc.) featured on many blazons since the feudal age, including the Nazi flag and the present German Bundeswappen and at times on the flags of Austria and Germany. (from Wikipedia article)
- Ahnenerbe was a real Nazi-era government study group that billed itself as a "study society for Intellectual Ancient History". It was developed to research the anthropological and cultural history of the Aryan race, and later lent itself to experimentation and voyages intent on proving that prehistoric and mythological Nordic populations had once ruled the world. (from Wikipedia article)
- Agartha is a legendary city that is said to reside in the Earth's core. It is related to the Hollow Earth theory and is a popular subject in Esotericism. (further reading)