Acceleration of Suguri X/Suguri-P
Suguri with Melons---ahem, Bits. She is mostly the same as regular Suguri, but she has got some added&changed moves which change her gameplay. Only available in X-Edition.
- Tap A [Beam]
- Damage: 120
- Fires a single laser from a rifle. Dash cancelable as soon as beam leaves the weapon. Slightly tracking in close proximity.
Straight Beam + Bits
- Hold [A] [Beam]
- Damage: 120 + 60 × 5
- Fires lasers from each bit in parallel plus a charged laser from the beam rifle. Bits will always fire even in the middle of other attacks and during cooldown. Dash cancelable as soon as beam leaves the weapon.
- Dash + A [Beam]
- Damage: 40 × 5
- The bits surround and fire lasers directly at opponent from multiple directions. If a bit is not in an idle state then it will not fire. Long cooldown.
- Tap B [Ballistic]
- Damage: 60 × 4
- Four generic missiles arc outwards before tracking opponents position.
Zig-Zag Drive Missiles
- Hold [B] [Ballistic]
- Damage: 80 × 7
- Seven smaller missiles randomly scatter forwards in an acute spread. Missiles' trajectory has a slight random influence. Can be dash canceled once all the missiles appear.
- Close sA [Melee]
- Damage: 40 + 120 + 120
- Close range saber slashes, can chain up to three hits. The third cut can be exchanged with a WA beam shot which can then be chained with her Saber Rush attack.
- Combo: sA (120) + sA (40) + A (200) + B (85) + Hyper B (500)
- Combo: sA (120) + sA (40) + A (200) + Hyper A (330) + Dash cancel + sA (120) + sA (40) + A (200) + B (85)
Bit Laser Firing
- Far sA [Beam]
- Damage: 60 × 5
- A laser shot from each bit targets the opponent directly. If a bit is not in an idle state then it will not fire. Moderate cooldown.
- Press sB [Melee]
- Damage: 85 + 65 × 5
- Dashes toward the opponent with sword for multiple hits. Number of hits relative to distance and positioning.
Hyper A1: Hyper Beam Rifle
- Execution: Hyper
- Damage: 30 × 11
- A narrow plasma laser. Fires fairly quickly, but damage is kind of low. Just like Suguri's, the beam can be dash canceled mid-way through the Hyper and it will continue to fire even while Suguri-P is dashing. This can allow you to create interesting combos such as: Beam Saber x2 > Hyper Beam Rifle > Dash cancel > Beam Saber x2 > Hyper Beam Rifle > Dash cancel > Beam Saber x3
Hyper A2: Bit Barrage
- Execution: Dash + Hyper
- Damage: 40 × 10
- Bits surround and fire multiple laser shots at opponent. Basically a super version of her dash+WA. Like Hyper Beam Rifle, i can also be dash canceled halfway through.
Hyper B: Saber Slash
- Execution: B + Hyper
- Damage: 85 × 4
- Sends out an energy wave from the saber. Moves pretty fast but only covers a short distance.
Hyper C: Hyper Saber
- Execution: sHyper
- Damage: 500 x 1
- A single rushing super saber slash. Essentially a super version of her sB. Can be canceled into any other Hyper at any point.
Accel Hyper: Hyper-Expansion Bits
- Execution: A + B + Hyper or sB + Hyper
- Damage: 40 × 17
- Bits surround and fire multiple laser shots at opponent. Basically a powered-up version of her Bit Barrage.
It's Suguri with bits, so she plays most like regular Suguri. Suguri-P's far-sA1 is kind of nice for damage if all the lasers hit. Suguri-P's Dash+A is nice to just fire and forget, since the bits will continue to fire for a long period of time you can do other things while they fire, and it also encourages the opponent to dash a lot and increase their heat.