From Mizuumi Wiki
- #1: Life bar. The green indicates remaining life. If this is emptied you lose a life.
- #2: Recoverable life. The amount of white can be recovered.
- #3: Damage. Unrecoverable life.
- #4: Lives. Indicates how many times your lifebar can be emptied. When you lose a life the match does not reset, it simply continues until you lose both life stocks.
- #5: Timer. If this reaches zero the match will end. The winner will be whomever has more life.
- #6: Super meter. You gain super meter for attacking or defending, when the bar is full you gain a stock which you can spend on ES or EX moves.
- #7: Combo counter. Shows the number of hits in a combo, if the counter resets the combo was invalid (could have been blocked), but if it increments then the combo was valid. Tech hit and reversal notifications will also appear here.