Difference between revisions of "Them's Fightin' Herds/Tianhuo"
|Line 556:||Line 556:|
|name=Ran Shao Feng
|name=Ran Shao Feng
Latest revision as of 07:46, 5 December 2019
- 1 Profile
- 2 Gameplan
- 3 Movement Options
- 4 Normal Moves
- 5 Special Moves
- 6 Throws
- 7 Magic
- 8 Super
- 9 Combos
- 10 Links
Voice Actor: Kay Bess
Tianhuo is the noble Captain of the Guard of the Empire of Houshan. After a direct encounter with the honored Mother and Father of the Longma species, this once-bully fights with unmatched courage, bravery, and skill. 
Tianhuo is best described as an aerial-rushdown character. She has the most airborne mobility in the game, along with a slew of great air options that let her put on pressure. To compliment her aerial game, she has a great set of ground normals, and the ability to cancel these normals into flight to continue pressure. She also has good defensive tools in her anti airs, her strike-invincible 7D, and her various frame-one-airborne specials. Good normals, good offense, good defense, and the best mobility in the game. The downside? The lowest health and damage in the game.
Tian has access to superjump, airdash, flight, different flips using her magic, and a forward dash that low profiles projectiles and other moves.
B+C / 6B+C
Tianhuo can use magic for a variety of specials. She has a maximum of 2 stacks of magic, which regenerates over time. However, performing an airdash or using any magic move (including flight) will pause magic regeneration for a brief amount of time. Each magic stock takes about 5 seconds to generate.
|Men Shao Ti
|Ran Shao Feng
Ran Shao Feng Only
|Volcanic X (Ran Shao Feng)
236A/B/C / j.236A/B/C
|jA (Ran Shao Feng)|
|Flight (Ran Shao Feng)|
- 5ABC > 2C > 3C > j.ABC > j.66 > j.BC > (land) > j.ABC > j.236C
- - Utilize air dash to extend combos
- 2A > 5A > 5B > 2B > 5C > 3C > j.ABC > j.236C (629 damage, hard knockdown)
- - 236C / j.236C is Tianhua's hard knockdown move. However combos must be relatively short - if the Juggle Decay meter is too high, it will result in a soft knockdown only.
- 2A > 2B > 4D > j.B (1 Magic)
- - Example of using Firecracker Flip to create overhead mixup
- 2C > 3C > j.ABC > j.66 > j.BC > (land) > j.BC > j.66 > j.C > (land) > j.BC > j.66 > j.C > j.236A > 236B (1113 damage) > 236A+B (1503 damage)
- 6A > j.ABC > (land) > j.ABC > j.66 > j.C > j.236C (823 damage, hard knockdown)
- 6A > j.ABC > (land) > j.ABC > j.66 > j.C > j.236A > 5ABC > 236C (993 damage)
- Throw > j.C > j.236A > 5ABC > 3C > j.236C (673 damage, hard knockdown)