Them's Fightin' Herds/System
Frame data for each character is available on the individual character pages. For more detailed frame data, including information not on each page, check out this page. If you are looking for more specific numbers related to juggle decay see Hamit's Spreadsheet.
- Each character has their own movement options.
- Arizona- Run*, Back Dash, Jump, Short Hop, Super Jump.
- Oleander- Dash, Back Dash, Jump, Double Jump
- Paprika- Run*, Backwards Run,Jump, Super Jump
- Pom- Dash*, Back Dash, Jump, Air Dash, Float
- Tianhuo- Dash*, Back Dash, Jump, Fly
- Velvet - Dash**, Back Dash**, Jump
- * Can be stopped early by holding down.
- ** If you stop this movement with a down input, Velvet will continue to slide in the direction of the dash.
Chain Combo System
Universal Command Normals
Every character has a forward, back, and air throw. Throws are input with a direction + BC. Throws on the ground have 6 frames of start up, have 1 active frame, and 18 frames of recovery. Throws in the air have 8 frames of start up, 3 active frames, and 13 frames of recovery. Both ground and air throws have a 24 frame tech window. To tech a throw, you cannot be crouching. If a throw is teched, the one who initiated the throw is -1.
Ground and Air Tech
Push Block and Cross-Canter
Chip Damage and Scaling
In this game, specials and supers do chip damage when blocked and chip can kill. Check out Candel's Frame Data doc to see the exact chip numbers.
First Hit Bonus
The first hit of a combo (or stray hit) is given a First Hit Bonus, which affects both the damage and juggle decay of the attack. For example, the First Hit Bonus damage multiplier on A attacks is 3.2, B attacks is 2.8, and C attacks is 2.6. So, an A attack that does 25 damage would do 80 damage, as a first hit. For specials, this will vary from move to move. The First Hit Bonus on juggle decay is specific to each move. This value is subtracted from the juggle decay value of the move. This is a very important factor in the length of a conbo. tosee those numbers, take a look at Hamit's Spreadsheet. For more information about juggle decay, see Juggle Decay System.
Bounces, Staggers, & Knockdowns
Most hard knock downs turn into soft knock downs when done in a combo at full Juggle Decay.