Them's Fightin' Herds/Controls
Button Layout and Notation
Numpad Notation: The numbers on the number pad of your keyboard correspond to the directions on your stick, or d-pad. This notation assumes you are facing right. See the image above for reference.
- See Cam's Notation and Input Primer for more details and detailed examples.
Buttons: Them's Fightin' Herds is a four button fighter. The buttons in this game are labeled A, B, C, and D.
- A: Weak Attack
- B: Medium Attacks
- C: Strong Attacks
- D: Magic Button
- 6 - Walk
- 4 - Backwards Walk
- 66 - Dash or Run.
- 44 - Back Dash
- 7/8/9 - Jump
- j.7/8/9 - Double Jump (Oleander Only), Float (Pom Only)
- Tap 7/8/9 - Short Hop (Arizona, Paprika Only)
- 2, then 7/8/9 - Super Jump (Arizona, Tianhuo, Paprika Only)
Universal Command Normals
- Every character has an anti-air, 6A, and a launcher, 3C.
- 236 + Any Two Attacks (A,B,C): Super
- 214 + Any Two Attacks after Super (requires additional bar): Follow Up Super
- 4B+C - Back Throw
- 5 or 6B+C - Forward Throw
- j.5B+C - Air Throw
- While Blocking, 4 + Any Two Attacks: Push Block
- While Blocking, 6+ Any Two Attacks (requires 1/2 bar): Cross-Canter