These all work anywhere. For all starters involving 5A 6AA 2C, delay the 2C as long as possible or the followup combo may drop. All starters ending in 6B or 5A 6AA can lead into j.[C], allowing for a rejump or hard knockdown for okizeme.
Damage values are from C-VSion
- 2A confirm mid-screen combo (Easy)
- 2AAA 5B 2B 2C 5C 6C j.BC j.ABC AT 4262 dmg
- 5C might hit only once, depending on the distance
- 2A confirm mid-screen combo (Easy v2)
- 2AAA 5B 5C(1) 5A(whiff)6AA 2C 6B j.BC j.ABC AT 4339 dmg
- 2A confirm mid-screen combo (Harder)
- 2AAA 5B 5C(1) 5A(whiff)6AA 2C 5C 6C j.BC j.ABC AT 4580 dmg
- Max damage corner combo (Hard, you can use 2B instead of 2C, which is much easier but you lose about 30 damage)
- 2AAA 5B 5C(1) 5A(whiff)6AA 2C 5C 6B j.[C]B <land> j.ABC j.ABC AT 4778 dmg
- Max damage mid-screen combo
- 5[C] 5A6AA 2C 5C 6C j.BC j.ABC AT 5215 dmg
- 5[C] 5A6AA 2C 5C 6B j.[C]B <land> j.ABC j.ABC AT 5483 dmg
- AT 2AAA 5C j.BC j.ABC AT 2826 dmg
- AT j.6B j.ABC j.ABC AT 2853 dmg
- AT j.2[C] 6C j.BC j.ABC AT 3029 dmg
- AT j.6B <land> 5B 6C j.BC j.ABC AT 3047 dmg
- Air grab towards corner combo (Hard)
- AT j.6B <land> 5B 6B j.[C]B j.ABC j.ABC AT 3412 dmg
- 5[C] 623C 5B 5C 214B 5B 5C(1) 5A6AA 2C 6B j.ABC j.ABC AT 5296 dmg
- Doing 623C again after 5C(1) leads to less damage
- OTG 2AAA 236C into air combo
- OTG 2AAA 5B 2B 2C 623C in the corner into air combo
Arc Drive combos:
- Max damage mid-screen combo with AD
- 5[C] AD 5B 5C(1) j.BC j.ABC AT 6202 dmg
- Max damage corner combo with AD
- 5[C] AD 6B j.[C]B <land> j.ABC j.ABC AT 6616 dmg
- 6B should come out asap
Do what you need to do to extrapolate on the character. Here are example categories below.
- Nice 2A. Fast to come out, large hitbox. Can be blocked standing.
| 5A & 5A6AA
- 5A is not as bad as it looks. Hits crouching. 1 frame slower than 2A. Can be used to stop people jumping out from corner. For example after getting 2AAA 2B 2C 214B string getting blocked in the corner, opponent has time to jump out, dash 5A would catch them, where as dash 2A would whiff.
- Leads to 5A6AA string. First 6A part of the string is pretty much 5A from C-Hisui, so it can be used as an anti-air. Second 6A is an amazing move, the bucket. The bucket has really good hitbox and a million active frames. Bucket can be delayed for frame traps and catching people jumping out. It is also a really good anti-air.
- Nothing special, must be shielded/blocked crouching.
- Has a lot of active frames, a good meaty. Ground counter hits should be confirmed into 5[C] for max damage combos. Not a good anti-air, 5A6AA is more successful, since you might get away whiffing with the help of some bucket magic. Must be shielded high.
- Generally a useless move. Can sometimes come out instead of backdash if you use A+B to do it.
- Drains opponent meter, can be held to drain more
- Can be successfully used from 6C i.e 2AAA 2B 5C 6C 4B
- Good move, launcher. Low scaling, means move has high damage potential.
- Allows for j.[C] which is the primary function of this move
- Somewhat fast. Has good range. Can be used to catch wakeup backdashing after 2A(whiff) 2C. Must be shielded/blocked crouching.
- The monster truck move. Especially when held. 5[C] Can be used to catch teching, if opponent doesn't tech, releasing the button asap would increase recovery speed, so you dont get punished. Max damage combo starter. Hits 3 times.
- Starter for the 6C 6C 236C target combo. Second 6C can be held for overhead.
- Instead of second 6[C] (overhead) you can cancel to 2C (hits low). Always delay 6C as much as possible, because delay increases ambiguity between overhead/low attack.
- Example overhead cancel combo: 2AAA 5B 5C 6C 6[C] 236C If in the corner, you can follow up with 5A 5C(1) j.BC j.ABC AT
- Example low cancel combo: 2AAA 5B 5C 6C (hold this as much as possible) 2C 236B 236B(might need to cancel 236B early before opponent falls away) j.BC j.ABC AT
- Great j.A, fast to come out, has nice hitbox position.
- Can be cancelled into j.236 series for some hard/swaggy char specific combos.
- H-Hisui's trademark j.B, other Hisui moons wish they had it. Hits behind which allows for super jump air backdash shenanigans.
- Can be air dashed cancelled, allows for some additional pressure in the corner.
- Good hitbox, can be held for table slam into OTG.
- Used in the corner combos, since can be reverse beat to j.A or j.B for re-jump air combo
- j.[C] can be used to create ambiguous left/right mixup using j.2[C] (or j.2C) after super double jump. e.g. 2C 6B j.[C] <super dbl jump> j.2[C]. Timing specific, can land left or right of the opponent.
- Underrated move. Allows for very creative zoning and safe meaty.
- Example safe meaty: Throw (causes OTG), super jump over opponent, air backdash j.6B wait for hit/CH/block/backdash then re-start pressure.
- Can be used to tick throw: IAD j.6B Throw
- Can cancel into itself: IAD j.6B j.6B <combo>
- Without this move H-Hisui would be a bad character, instead of mid-tier character.
- Can be used for left/right mixup on the OTG opponent.
- Destroys opponents who mash 5A anti-airs, because of the nicely positioned hitbox.
- j.2[C] is + on block and also is an overhead.
| That was some good work 「JP name」 - 22ABC
- (Description) - Item set. Most typically used for okizeme.
- (A version) - Close bento. Hisui pulls out a tablecloth and sets a plum sandwhich bento on it, which will explode when stood upon because she can't cook. Launches on hit; you can follow up a connected bento with j.[C] into a combo.
- (B version) - Far bento. Like the A version, but the cloth travels further along the ground and it becomes active more slowly as a result.
- (C version) - Hisui pulls out a stool which will clash any one attack that touches it, keeping you safe and allowing you to punish with a combo of your choice. You can have two stools set up at once. Does not cost meter. Arguably the only option for H-Hisui, because of how good it is for her game plan.
| My ladel is tough「」 - 236ABC
- (Description) - Ladlepokes, aka yayaya. Hisui pokes forwards with her ladle several times and then does a followup attack. For both the A and B versions, the followup can be accessed immediately by repeating the input.
- (A version) - The followup strike gives a hard knockdown. Can be relatively safe because of pushback, though this depends on spacing.
- (B version) - The followup strike launches and can be followed up with j.[C]. Usually used on far 2C confirms. Can catch backdashes.
- (EX version) - OTGs and also stops time for a moment when activated, allowing it to connect very quickly. Gives an untechable launch which can be followed up with 2C into a hard knockdown via 623A or 6CC. Uses 100% meter.
| Pardon me 「」 - 623ABC
- (Description) - Dust.
- (A version) - Air unblockable dust cloud in front of Hisui. Has very solid range and knocks down on hit. You have time to set up a bento or a stool after this hits.
- (B version) - Upwards dust, also air unblockable but does not give a hard knockdown like the A version does. This move is a very strong anti-air if you can get it out. Don't whiff it though. Head hurtbox is removed during the move.
- (EX version) - Creates a dust cloud which slowly glides forwards, hitting up to four times. Useful in pressure and getting out of pressure. Uses 100% meter. Opponents might get block stuck in the cloud, and can be hit out of it by ground moves.
| Watch out 「」 - 214ABC
- (Description) - Item toss; Hisui's main set of projectiles.
- (A version) - Hisui tosses a tray horizontally. Some characters can crouch under this, and it is unsafe on at point blank. Useful to stop IAD advances.
- (B version) - Hisui tosses a book which travels a short range horizontally and a vase in a high arc. Slow on startup, but controls a lot of space. If the opponent in the corner there is a sweetspot at around 62% of the screen away, where both projectiles would hit at different times even when crouching. Slow/big characters will have trouble escaping. Shielding is hard because its easy to mess up the timing. Good pressure tool, if the opponent is in the corner, dash 2A/5A is a frame trap.
- (EX version) - Hisui tosses 3-5 random items, covering a lot of space. Uses 100% meter. This move is usually has no point except using the rest of the heat bar. However, it has no low hurtbox. This means that if you know someone will dash 2A spam, you can use this to get a massive counter hit stun into high damage 5[C] combo.
| My ladel is tough 「」 - j.236ABC
- (Description) - Air yayaya. Really good neutral tool. All versions can auto correct themselves if you do 2369 movement instead of 236
- (A version) - Starts up very fast, but the duration is low, so if this runs out while you are in the air, you might get punished. TK motion can be applied to use this as an additional pressure tool.
- (B version) - Starts up slowly, but pokes more times. Does a lot of damage for a single move (~2200).
- (EX version) - Pretty useless, though it can be hit-confirmed from the A or B versions and leads into an air combo. Uses 100% meter. Can be used to continue pressure.
| Dark Hisui fist 「」
- (Description) - Invincible, air unblockable, unshieldable, delayable hadoken
- Can be held.
- Beware of moves like Ciel's 236C. Those easily punish this AD