Difference between revisions of "Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax/Holo"

From Mizuumi Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
m
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
==Introduction==
 
==Introduction==
Holo (ホロ) is Originally from the light novel ''Ookami to Koushinryou''.
+
Holo (ホロ) is a wolf-deity, who has been acting as a town's goddess of harvest for many years. Increasingly disillusioned and forsaken by the townpeople, she wants to go back to her homeland in the north. Holo ends up travelling with the merchant Lawrence to see how the world has changed while she has remained in one place for many years.
 +
 
 +
Originally from the light novel series ''Ookami to Koushinryou'', localized as ''Spice and Wolf''.
  
 
===Assist Usage===
 
===Assist Usage===
 +
 +
Holo is a simple combo extension and support assist. Her 5S claw assist will launch the opponent for Power Blast confirms or air combos, and her 6S wheat assist will buff and heal your character.
 +
 
'''Support Potential''': Stand within the field of 6S and gain Status Up Level 1 for 10 seconds. No limit on the amount of times it can be activated.
 
'''Support Potential''': Stand within the field of 6S and gain Status Up Level 1 for 10 seconds. No limit on the amount of times it can be activated.
  
Line 18: Line 23:
 
  |recharge=3.5 seconds
 
  |recharge=3.5 seconds
 
  |guard=HLA
 
  |guard=HLA
  |description=Holo slashes the opponent with her large claw
+
  |description=Holo slashes the opponent with her large claw, launching the opponent on hit
*Launches and is air techable
+
*The opponent can tech out of the air on the way down, so going straight to an air combo might be needed depending on the starter
 
}}
 
}}
 
}}
 
}}
Line 34: Line 39:
 
  |recharge=4 seconds
 
  |recharge=4 seconds
 
  |guard=HLA
 
  |guard=HLA
  |description=Holo hops forward and lays out a field
+
  |description=Holo hops forward and summons a small field of wheat for 2.5 seconds
*Floats on hit against airborne opponents
+
*Holo's initial hop can hit the opponent, which can lead into a hard knockdown into OTG, or be extended into a longer combo. It is recommended to choose an option that let's your character remain in the field, otherwise you should use 5S for damage.
*When the player enters the field he receives the following buffs (aside Status Up Level 1 the health and meter are not recovered instantly and requires standing within the field for a certain amount of time):
+
*Once Holo creates the field of wheat, she can no longer be hit
**Recovers 15% health and 15% white health for a total of 30%
+
*When the field of wheat is summoned for the first time in a round, the player will receive the following buffs:
**Gains 80% of one bar of meter
+
**Status Up Level 1 (6% attack up and 6% defense up) for 10 seconds, as soon as you enter the field
**Gains Status Up Level 1 for 10 seconds
+
**Regeneration of up to 15% health and 15% white health for a total of 30%, depending on how long you were on the field
 +
**Regeneration of up to 80% of one bar of meter, depending on how long you were on the field
 +
*On subsequent summonings in the same round, the health and meter regeneration are drastically reduced.
 +
*As long as your horizontal position is over the field, it will count for "being on the field", even if you are jumping.
 +
*Blocking attacks within the field will deny your health and meter regeneration.
 
}}
 
}}
 
}}
 
}}
Line 45: Line 54:
 
==Colors==
 
==Colors==
 
{{DFCI-Colors
 
{{DFCI-Colors
|Character= DFCIHolo
+
<!-- Insert character name and all image links will be generated automatically. -->
|Color1= Color 1
+
|Character=DFCIHolo
|Color2= Color 2
 
|Color3= Color 3
 
|Color4= Color 4
 
|Color5= Color 5
 
|Color6= Color 6
 
|Color7= Color 7
 
|Color8= Color 8
 
|Color9= Color 9
 
|Color10= Color 10
 
|Color11= Color 11
 
|Color12= Color 12
 
|Color13= Color 13
 
|Color14= Color 14
 
|Color15= Color 15
 
|Color16= Color 16
 
|Color17= Color 17
 
|Color18= Color 18
 
|Color19= Color 19
 
|Color20= Color 20
 
|Color21= Color 21
 
|Color22= Color 22
 
|Color23= Color 23
 
|Color24= Color 24
 
 
}}
 
}}
  

Latest revision as of 19:27, 29 November 2019

Introduction

Holo (ホロ) is a wolf-deity, who has been acting as a town's goddess of harvest for many years. Increasingly disillusioned and forsaken by the townpeople, she wants to go back to her homeland in the north. Holo ends up travelling with the merchant Lawrence to see how the world has changed while she has remained in one place for many years.

Originally from the light novel series Ookami to Koushinryou, localized as Spice and Wolf.

Assist Usage

Holo is a simple combo extension and support assist. Her 5S claw assist will launch the opponent for Power Blast confirms or air combos, and her 6S wheat assist will buff and heal your character.

Support Potential: Stand within the field of 6S and gain Status Up Level 1 for 10 seconds. No limit on the amount of times it can be activated.

Assist Moves

5S
DFC.Holo.5S.jpg
Damage Startup Recovery Recharge Time Guard
1100 27 Total 29 3.5 seconds HLA

Holo slashes the opponent with her large claw, launching the opponent on hit

  • The opponent can tech out of the air on the way down, so going straight to an air combo might be needed depending on the starter
6S
DFC.Holo.6S.jpg
Damage Startup Recovery Recharge Time Guard
500 24 Total 33 4 seconds HLA

Holo hops forward and summons a small field of wheat for 2.5 seconds

  • Holo's initial hop can hit the opponent, which can lead into a hard knockdown into OTG, or be extended into a longer combo. It is recommended to choose an option that let's your character remain in the field, otherwise you should use 5S for damage.
  • Once Holo creates the field of wheat, she can no longer be hit
  • When the field of wheat is summoned for the first time in a round, the player will receive the following buffs:
    • Status Up Level 1 (6% attack up and 6% defense up) for 10 seconds, as soon as you enter the field
    • Regeneration of up to 15% health and 15% white health for a total of 30%, depending on how long you were on the field
    • Regeneration of up to 80% of one bar of meter, depending on how long you were on the field
  • On subsequent summonings in the same round, the health and meter regeneration are drastically reduced.
  • As long as your horizontal position is over the field, it will count for "being on the field", even if you are jumping.
  • Blocking attacks within the field will deny your health and meter regeneration.


Colors

Color 1 Color 2 Color 3 Color 4
DFCIHolo-1.png
DFCIHolo-2.png
DFCIHolo-3.png
DFCIHolo-4.png
Color 5 Color 6 Color 7 Color 8
DFCIHolo-5.png
DFCIHolo-6.png
DFCIHolo-7.png
DFCIHolo-8.png
Color 9 Color 10 Color 11 Color 12
DFCIHolo-9.png
DFCIHolo-10.png
DFCIHolo-11.png
DFCIHolo-12.png
Color 13 Color 14 Color 15 Color 16
DFCIHolo-13.png
DFCIHolo-14.png
DFCIHolo-15.png
DFCIHolo-16.png
Color 17 Color 18 Color 19 Color 20
DFCIHolo-17.png
DFCIHolo-18.png
DFCIHolo-19.png
DFCIHolo-20.png
Color 21 Color 22 Color 23 Color 24
DFCIHolo-21.png
DFCIHolo-22.png
DFCIHolo-23.png
DFCIHolo-24.png


Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition
General
Controls
Change List
FAQ
Glossary
HUD
System
Characters
Akira
Ako
Asuna
Emi
Kirino
Kirito
Kuroko
Kuroyukihime
Mikoto
Miyuki
Quenser
Rentaro
Selvaria
Shana
Shizuo
Taiga
Tatsuya
Tomoka
Yukina
Yuuki
Assists
Accelerator
Alicia
Boogiepop
Celty
Dokuro
Enju
Erio
Froleytia
Haruyuki
Holo
Innocent Charm
Iriya
Izaya
Kino
Kojou
Kouko
Kuroneko
Leafa
LLENN
Mashiro
Miyuki
Pai
Rusian
Ryuuji
Sadao
Tatsuya
Touma
Tomo
Uiharu
Wilhelmina
Zero
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax
General

ControlsFAQGlossaryHUDSystem

Characters

AkiraAsunaKirinoKiritoMiyukiKuroyukihimeMikotoRentaroSelvariaShanaShizuoTaigaTomokaYukina

Assists

AcceleratorAliciaBoogiepopCeltyDokuroEnjuErioHaruyukiHoloInnocent CharmIzayaKinoKojouKoukoKuronekoLeafaMashiroPaiRyuujiSadaoTatsuyaToumaWilhelmina