Difference between revisions of "Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax/DFCI/Tomoka Minato"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[File:DFC.Tomoka.Header.png|500px|thumb|right|<center><font size="3">'''Tomoka Minato (湊 智花)'''</font><br/>''Coach,
[[File:DFC.Tomoka.Header.png|500px|thumb|right|<center><font size="3">'''Tomoka Minato (湊 智花)'''</font><br/>''Coach, !''</center>]]
|Line 634:||Line 634:|
Latest revision as of 23:56, 26 November 2019
A basketball ace who transferred to the Kenshin Academy. From an upper-class family, her manners are impeccable, but when she starts to play basketball, look out.
Originally from the light novel series Ro-Kyu-Bu!
Tomoka is the resident setplay character. While the majority of her normals outside of 5C and j.C lack range, once she steals the advantage and scores a hard knockdown, the opponent on the receiving court will be in trouble. The core of Tomoka's setplay revolves around her 214X specials, which summon her basketball-loving teammates. Should they successfully receive a pass from her, they will then generate further attacks on their own, covering Tomoka as she goes in on offense. While the opponent can intercept these passes with their own attacks during neutral, the opponent has little choice but to respect Tomoka's squad after a hard knockdown and the myriad of mix-ups that come with the ball life.
- Extremely strong setplay, combining unreactable side swaps with tick throw threats and abare bait. Many of the set-ups are also immune to reversal Power Blast as well as Escape Blast.
- Deceptively huge j.C and decent 2B makes approaching the opponent less burdensome than it appears on paper
- Has access to potentially explosive damage into additional setplay
- Rather difficult character to fight against for unfamiliar opponents
- Most ground normals have below-average horizontal range for their type
- Difficulty escaping corner pressure
- Struggles against zoner characters
- No designated anti-air button; requires some game knowledge to intercept overly eager air approaches
Dokuro - Dokuro-chan is both a powerful neutral tool and a damaging combo extender. 5S is DFCI's greatest anti-air, covering the entire vertical space two character lengths in front of you. This is perfect for catching jump-outs on your offense, and clipping jump-happy opponents on your defense. 6S is a full-screen projectile. Just in case. Covers the weaknesses of Tomoka very well, with 5S also providing ample time to start her setplay, and 6S letting additional routes lead to hard-knockdown for more setplay.
Iriya - 5S gives you a plate projectile to use for setplay or to help you close in on opponents. 6S is a moped that can be used to punish Blasts or whiffed attacks and force out air options from the foe. Use Iriy'.s 5S to bait opponents into attacking her and move in with an attack of your own to punish the dinner-crashers.
Pai - 5S is an attack flurry that gives Tomoka an additional window to try to tear through the opponent's defenses with relative safety. However, it is 6S that is noteworthy. The giant crescent flip kick is a reliable anti-air that guarantees hard knockdown, giving Tomoka a two-in-one tool that covers one of her most glaring weaknesses and segues into her most terrifying strengths.
Kouko - Kouko's neutral assist hits the opponent up, allowing you to combo into 214A after an A+B. It also steals some of the opponent's meter, giving you not only damage, but slight meter advantage as well. Her secondary walk up can also be very useful for pressure. If the opponent is forced to block all 5 hits, then you can easily mix them up with a 2A or an overhead, and from that you can easily do a 214A into a full combo or a pink burst. There are times when you hit air to air, but don't have enough meter to combo into super, so after letting the combo go after a j.C, you can call Kouko and the opponent now has to worry about her while they're on their way down. In the corner, after doing an A+B A+B wall bounce, you can call Kouko for free (since you're already recovered) and have plenty of time to set up a 214C, giving you a mixup attempt on the opponent, which would lead into a full combo if you can open up the opponent. All the while, this is stealing meter from them.
Universal Potential: Increases damage dealt by 10% for 20 seconds when health falls under 30%. If behind in rounds won, increases damage dealt by 20% instead.
Character Potential: Have all of Tomoka's teammates appear on screen at least once for Attack Level 1 for 10 seconds. Can be activated twice a round.
L = Low, H = High, A = Air
JC = Jump Cancel, SC = Support Cancel, EX = EX Cancel
ISC = Impact Skill Cancel, TCC = Trump Card Cancel, CAC = Climax Art Cancel
Startup includes the first active frame.
|One Handed Jump Shot
6C or 4C
5A+B ~ A+B will be shortened to 5A+B[x2]. 5A+B ~ A+B ~ A+B (clean hit) will be shortened to 5A+B[x3], as there is no current use for the non-clean hit at this moment.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B[x3] (1911)
- 0-bar confirm into knockdown. At the max-range of 5A, you will need to use 2B instead of 5B. There's barely enough time to dash in and OTG with 2A > 2B > 2C and setup some minor oki.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 214A+B, P.Blast (2364)
- 1-bar confirm into Power Blast. Be careful about the Blast timing.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 236A+B > A+C (3410)
- Confirm into Trump Card. Costs 1 bar. Missing the fastest timing for A+C will cause the Trump Card to hit OTG instead, which still does good damage.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 63214B+C (2982)
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 41236B+C (3295)
- Confirm into super. Costs 2 bars. You can use Shiny Gift (41236B+C) for more damage and much less oki.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 236A+B > 63214B+C (3225)
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 236A+B > 41236B+C (3789)
- Confirm into super. Costs 3 bars.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 214A+B, j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > j.236A+B > 63214B+C (3831)
- Confirm into Ro-Kyu-Bu super. Costs 4 bars. The Shiny Gift super will not combo from this height.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 236A+B > C.Blast, 214A > dash 2C > 5A+B > 236A+B > 63214+C (4336)
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 236A+B > C.Blast, 214A > dash 2C > 5A+B > 236A+B > 41236+C (4900)
- Confirm into super. Costs 4 bars and Blast (net 3 bar). The Combo Blast needs to be done as soon as possible for the 214A to launch.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 236A+B > C.Blast, 214A > dash 5A+B > 214A+B > j.B > j.C > j.236A+B > 63214B+C (4636)
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 236A+B > C.Blast, 214A > dash 5A+B > 214A+B > j.B > j.C > j.236A+B > 41236B+C (5200)
- Confirm into super. Costs 5 bars and Blast (net 4 bar).
- 4A+B > X > P.Blast (1292)
- Overhead into Power Blast.
- 4A+B > X > j.B > j.C > jc > P.Blast (1692)
- Overhead into Power Blast. Very strict timing.
- 4A+B > X > j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > j.236A+B > 63214B+C (3151)
- Overhead into Ro-Kyu-Bu super. Costs 3 bars.
- Throw > OTG 2A > 2A > 2A > 2B > 2C (1301)
- Throw > delay A+C (2342)
- Throw confirm into Trump Card.
- Throw > A+C, 5A+B > 63214B+C (2828)
- Throw into Ro-Kyu-Bu super. Costs 2 bars and Trump Card. The Trump Card only hits partially, allowing you to combo afterwards. You can use Shiny Gift (41236B+C) instead for more damage and less knockdown time.
- Throw > A+C, j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > j.236A+B |> 63214B+C (3131)
- Throw into Ro-Kyu-Bu super. Costs 3 bars and Trump Card.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B[x2], 2A+B > 63214B+C (3065)
- Corner combo into Ro-Kyo-Bu super. 2 bars. Shiny Gift doesn't have the height to hit after 2A+B.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B[x2], j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > j.236A+B > 63214B+C (3438)
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B[x2], j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > j.236A+B > 41236B+C (4002)
- Corner combo into super. 3 bars. Now that you're at the corner, you can combo a j.236A+B into Shiny Gift (41236B+C).
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 5S, P.Blast ()
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 5S, 214A, P.Blast ()
- Confirm into Power Blast. Costs 1 bar and Blast. Dokuro's 5S gives you enough time to dash through and side-switch, if you desire it.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 5S, 214[B], 2C > 5A+B, (ice hits) 5A+C ()
- Confirm into Trump Card. Costs 1 bar. 2C must be timed well for 5A+B to combo. 5C could also be used, but the timing seems stricter.
- (near corner) ...j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > 236A+B > 6S ()
- Corner air-combo into hard knockdown. Costs 2 bars. 6S should be timed around the time the opponent falls though the 236A+B hoop.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 5S... ()
- Confirm into Dokuro 5S. Costs 1 bar.
- ...5S, 214[B], whiff 2B, sj > dj on left
- ...5S, 214[B], whiff 2B, sj > dj on right
- ...5S, 214[B], whiff 2B, empty-jump 2A
- ...5S, 214[B], whiff 2B, micro-dash empty-jump 2A
- ...5S, 214[B], OTG 2A, dash (throw/2A/4A+B)
- Dokuro 5S into charged ice oki. Whiff 2B seems to be used for timing the safe jump in high level videos, but seems overly difficult to use without accidentally comboing the opponent out of the setup. Easier suggestions are welcome.
- ...5S, 214C~B, super-jump > 8jc on other side of opponent > (j.B/land 2A/throw/4A+B), 8-jump (let fireworks push opponent) > land 2A
- Dokuro 5S into fireworks oki. More chaotic and freeform mixup opportunities.
- 5A > 5B > 2C > 6S > 5A+B > 214[B] > 5B > j.B > j.C > jc8 > delay j.C |> A+B+C (2766)
- Confirm into Power Blast. Costs 1 bar and Blast.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > 5S > 214A, dash 5A+B 63214B+C (3453)
- Confirm into Ro-Kyu-Bu super. Costs 3 bars. You can use Shiny Gift (41236B+C) instead for more damage and less knockdown time.
- 5A > 5B > 2C > 6S > 5A+B > 214[B] > 5B > j.B > j.C > jc8 > delay j.C |> 5A+B > 63214B+C (3786)
- Alternate confirm into Ro-Kyu-Bu super. Costs 3 bars. You can use Shiny Gift (41236B+C) instead for more damage and less knockdown time.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B~A+B, 5S, 214C~C (1992)
- Corner combo with oki ender. Dash j9, dj8 to land same side. Microdash j9, dj8 to land crossup.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B~A+B, 5S, 214C~B (1992)
- Corner combo with oki ender. j86, dj8 to hit same side. j8, dj8 to hit crossup.
- 2A+B > delay 5S > 214A, 5A+B 63214B+C (3136)
- Anti air into Ro-Kyo-Bu super. Costs 3 bars.
- 2A+B > delay 5S > 214A, j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > j.236A+B |> 63214B+C (3416)
- Anti air into Ro-Kyo-Bu super. Costs 4 bars.
|Color 1||Color 2||Color 3||Color 4|
|Color 5||Color 6||Color 7||Color 8|
|Color 9||Color 10||Color 11||Color 12|
|Color 13||Color 14||Color 15||Color 16|
|Color 17||Color 18||Color 19||Color 20|
|Color 21||Color 22||Color 23||Color 24|