Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax/DFCI/Akira Yuki
Originally from the Sega-AM2 developed arcade series Virtua Fighter. He can be unlocked if the player beat most of the stage without Climax Arts to battle Akira in console version.
A synopsis of this character's play-style, strengths, weaknesses, etc
- Has a various different moves
- Has a command move
- Has two Extend Actions and two moves as EX only
- Joho Sensho and Teishitsu Dantai are the only way to perform an air solo combo followups without wasting Level gauge
- His step dash
- His Renkantai is different on the ground and in the air
- Has no projectile moves (not counted this version's Hougeki Unshin Sokousho). Needs Assist Cancels
Assist Character - Short description of why this assist is recommended with this character
Universal Potential: Increases damage dealt by 10% for 20 seconds when health falls under 30%. If behind in rounds won, increases damage dealt by 20% instead.
Character Potential: Counter hit the opponent twice to increase damage dealt by 10% for 10 seconds. Can be activated three times a round.
|Renkantai (Air Version)
|The air version of Renkantai is a knockdown set-up unlike the ground version.|
|Shura Haoh Ko'kazan
6C or 4C
|Hougeki Unshin Soukosho
|Yuki-ryu Hakkyoku-ken Hiden Guren・Hozan
|Color 1||Color 2||Color 3||Color 4|
|Color 5||Color 6||Color 7||Color 8|
|Color 9||Color 10||Color 11||Color 12|
|Color 13||Color 14|